First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Family Outing!
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 3/21/09
For those who don't know what Family Outing is, its a Korean variety show consisting of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, Dae Sung(Big Bang), Kim Jong Kook and one guest. (I'm not sure if they still have two special guests now because Lee Chun Hee is a permanent member.) They're expected to go and live in the countryside for 2 days and 1 night while the residents of they house they are staying at will leave. During that time, the 'family' will be expected to take care of the house and finish the list of chores. They also tend to play hilarious and fun games while doing so.


You can watch English subbed episodes of Family Outing on 'ramensousub's' channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ramensoupsubs?blend=1&ob=4

P.S. they only have episodes starting from episode 8.
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IN BIG BANG'S APA...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i LOVE family outing...i can't wait until G-Dragon comes..
they are so funny..
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
umm ... can someone explain wat exactly it is?? cos by the way u guys r talkin abt it, it seems fun! think i'll try watchin it on youtube if they hav it there ...
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

umm ... can someone explain wat exactly it is?? cos by the way u guys r talkin abt it, it seems fun! think i'll try watchin it on youtube if they hav it there ...


Ok, so the celebrities go to the countryside and live there for 2 days and one night (a weekend) and they are expected to live the lifestyle of the owners of the house. The owners of the house are usually elders, while the 'family' is there, the owners leave the house. The owners of the house will leave a list of chores for the 'family' to do. The family is expected to finish the entire list before the owners come back. And yup, they have it on youtube subbed by FOFansubs. Only 4 episode are subbed so far though. > <'
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
oh ... ignore my question, ppl ^^ i dint read this bit earlier:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

For those who don't know what Family Outing is, its a Korean variety show consisting of Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, Dae Sung and two special guests. They're expected to go and live in the countryside for 2 days and 1 night while the residents of they house they are staying at will leave. During that time, the 'family' will be expected to take care of the house and finish the list of chores. They also tend to play hilarious and fun games while doing so.



oops ... sorry guys ^^ i shud read the whole thing next time
25984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


Xx_Bhawana_xX wrote:

umm ... can someone explain wat exactly it is?? cos by the way u guys r talkin abt it, it seems fun! think i'll try watchin it on youtube if they hav it there ...


Ok, so the celebrities go to the countryside and live there for 2 days and one night (a weekend) and they are expected to live the lifestyle of the owners of the house. The owners of the house are usually elders, while the 'family' is there, the owners leave the house. The owners of the house will leave a list of chores for the 'family' to do. The family is expected to finish the entire list before the owners come back. And yup, they have it on youtube subbed by FOFansubs. Only 4 episode are subbed so far though. > <'


oh .. thanks!! ^^
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

cookie_monster93 wrote:

i LOVE family outing...i can't wait until G-Dragon comes..
they are so funny..


I can't wait for GD either...he's going to be on the show on the 27th right? =S
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IN BIG BANG'S APA...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


cookie_monster93 wrote:

i LOVE family outing...i can't wait until G-Dragon comes..
they are so funny..


I can't wait for GD either...he's going to be on the show on the 27th right? =S


yea....i saw like a preview of it...i can't wait!!
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Huntsville, AL
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
lol that sounds like its funny
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
sounds funny
im going to watch it now
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / $eoulCAL!
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i'm intrigued.
off to watch it on youtube right now.
hopefully they'll have it up on crunchy soon (:
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I love watching it~~They are so much fun!!
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
love that show !!!!
ahaha mc yoo & hyori are really funny !
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
mc jae suk and hyori are so funny when they start picking on each other
Posted 7/23/08
i think the concept is sort of like 1N2D which isnt bad
it's a funny show. well, any show with yoo jae suk is worth watching hehe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.