First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Descendants of Darkness
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

blackmisay wrote:


JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Yami no Matsuei!! I love this anime but I wish it was a little longer but I have read the manga as well and liked it a lot...I personally like Muraki and Tsuzuki...even though Muraki is a crazy evil homicidal maniac lol.



i love the anime....and started reading and collecting the manga....yeah its more like shounen-ai....pretty much the men revolves around tsuzuki!!! but the anime is too short to fill the gaps unless you read the manga....and it gets nicer when hisoka tries to get a shiki in volume....10? and creepier by volume 11....knowing hisoka's wicked family!! waaaa!!! TT__TT must read the manga!

does anyone know where I can find the volume 12???? i found chapters of it but cant find the whole volume....the manga is in hiatus maybe the rumor is true bout the mangaka having an injured hand...(thats some injury if you ask me!)


YOU FOUND CHAPTERS OF IT..?! SEND ME!!! SEND ME, SEND ME, SEND ME..!!!! OH LORDS SEND THEM TO ME..!!


you want the whole manga series? volumes 1-7 is on www.mangafox.com the rest i dont know what happened...maybe got deleted but i downloaded it from... www.managatraders.com tell me where to send it


>> I've read volumes one through eleven.. I'm only interested in what comes NEXT.


haha! a true Ynm fan....*hugs* i got to read some chapter in volume 12 but its no use u cant tell what heppened in between....this anime is unpredictable........or in some ways it is


oO You know.. it was until I read volume one for the third time, that I noticed some thing... ..
MURAKI HAS A FREAKING' CAR!! XDD I wonder what he's like on the road...



haha! the most noticeable and with tsuzuki with him...he'd be likely to be kidnapped and hu knows what he'll do to him...actually we already have an idea what he'd do! lol poor tsuzuki...but its fun seeing tsuzuki getting harassed by muraki or hakushaku!

>>.. Yeah.. I'm more of a jailbait type... so Hisoka's my type..
But Oriya's pretty sexy... 8)
..
I'm so fucked up. XDD


don worry....u aint d only one hus fucked up! u can have hisoka...haha..yeah oriya is hot so is Touda....i like him thats my type of guy.......lol


8)... Uh-huh.
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
dunno ..... haven't watch yet . If this is yaoi , i don't wanna watch it
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08
YAOI anime!!!!!! (*kukuku*)

edited: -~.~-
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:

dunno ..... haven't watch yet . If this is yaoi , i don't wanna watch it


It's not.Just has shounen ai subtext. It's a pretty cool series
Posted 8/2/08
*shudders* my sister tried to get me to watch it with loveless >.>

sorry gay people but this is a no go for me *chuckles*
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

dunno ..... haven't watch yet . If this is yaoi , i don't wanna watch it


It's not.Just has shounen ai subtext. It's a pretty cool series


er .... ok .....thank you very much
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

dunno ..... haven't watch yet . If this is yaoi , i don't wanna watch it


It's not.Just has shounen ai subtext. It's a pretty cool series


er .... ok .....thank you very much


Your welcome.....
Posted 8/2/08

JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Yami no Matsuei!! I love this anime but I wish it was a little longer but I have read the manga as well and liked it a lot...I personally like Muraki and Tsuzuki...even though Muraki is a crazy evil homicidal maniac lol.



i love the anime....and started reading and collecting the manga....yeah its more like shounen-ai....pretty much the men revolves around tsuzuki!!! but the anime is too short to fill the gaps unless you read the manga....and it gets nicer when hisoka tries to get a shiki in volume....10? and creepier by volume 11....knowing hisoka's wicked family!! waaaa!!! TT__TT must read the manga!

does anyone know where I can find the volume 12???? i found chapters of it but cant find the whole volume....the manga is in hiatus maybe the rumor is true bout the mangaka having an injured hand...(thats some injury if you ask me!)


YOU FOUND CHAPTERS OF IT..?! SEND ME!!! SEND ME, SEND ME, SEND ME..!!!! OH LORDS SEND THEM TO ME..!!


I think you might be able to download them here
http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/manga.php?manga=792
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Imo Yami No Matsuei had an interesting start but at the end it became confusing and too rushed.

Even I don't like shounen-ai some parts have been really funny especially the antagonist of the series, when it even didn't look like that the main character is gay.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
it`s yaoi?..

if it is, I`m gonna read it!

9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
really??? shounen ai?? kyaaa~~~~ gonna watch it!!!!!! wooo~~~~
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
lol i dont even plan to watch it ... seems like its yaoi related stuff..
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

FullMoomAngel wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

The hell... is this yaoi?? No way am I going to watch this.....


shonen ai actually!! hardly any yaio in it!!


yup ...I love this anime ...
5140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / on pins and needles
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


JuniorsObligatory wrote:


blackmisay wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Yami no Matsuei!! I love this anime but I wish it was a little longer but I have read the manga as well and liked it a lot...I personally like Muraki and Tsuzuki...even though Muraki is a crazy evil homicidal maniac lol.



i love the anime....and started reading and collecting the manga....yeah its more like shounen-ai....pretty much the men revolves around tsuzuki!!! but the anime is too short to fill the gaps unless you read the manga....and it gets nicer when hisoka tries to get a shiki in volume....10? and creepier by volume 11....knowing hisoka's wicked family!! waaaa!!! TT__TT must read the manga!

does anyone know where I can find the volume 12???? i found chapters of it but cant find the whole volume....the manga is in hiatus maybe the rumor is true bout the mangaka having an injured hand...(thats some injury if you ask me!)


YOU FOUND CHAPTERS OF IT..?! SEND ME!!! SEND ME, SEND ME, SEND ME..!!!! OH LORDS SEND THEM TO ME..!!


I think you might be able to download them here
http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/manga.php?manga=792


thanx much help!
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / london
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I loved this anime, but the ending was rushed plus there wasn't hardly any Tsuzuki and Hisoka scenes!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.