First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You Want A Job Here?
Posted 9/7/08
Ok! ur all approved!!
Member
3256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in high school
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
can i be a waitress plz


heres a pic
Posted 9/11/08
Hello!

Being a hostess is what i would love to be, i am great with people, otherwise being a waitress works good for me aswell. Your pick. ^^


- Hostess -


- Waitress -
Posted 9/11/08

Ariana_rain wrote:

Hello!

Being a hostess is what i would love to be, i am great with people, otherwise being a waitress works good for me aswell. Your pick. ^^


- Hostess -


- Waitress -


ok ur appoved! please do ur job
Posted 9/11/08

aimewolf wrote:

can i be a waitress plz


heres a pic


ur appoved! now please do ur job
Member
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
hi hi can i b either a waitress or chef????

im a calm person, but if u ever get 2 no me i get wild!!! lolz im nice, but sometimes impatient the little 1 is chef me btw can i b a mod???


Posted 9/20/08

pidda29 wrote:

hi hi can i b either a waitress or chef????

im a calm person, but if u ever get 2 no me i get wild!!! lolz im nice, but sometimes impatient the little 1 is chef me btw can i b a mod???




hmm not quite sure if u can be a mod but i can be a chef and waitress
and if u wana be a mod then u can ask PureYukina
Member
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vickhily wrote:


pidda29 wrote:

hi hi can i b either a waitress or chef????

im a calm person, but if u ever get 2 no me i get wild!!! lolz im nice, but sometimes impatient the little 1 is chef me btw can i b a mod???




hmm not quite sure if u can be a mod but i can be a chef and waitress
and if u wana be a mod then u can ask PureYukina


kk thnx
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Unown Land
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i want to be the chef
Posted 9/23/08
Thanks a latte
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Host & Waitress..:D pix..^^

Posted 10/2/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Host & Waitress..:D pix..^^



okies! please be active!
Member
7064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ¤Anywhere¤
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
waitress pleasse

and heres the picture
Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
can i be a entertainer?? (pianist)
Member
5426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the ginger bre...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

black_uzumaki wrote:

waitress pleasse

and heres the picture


ur hired! XD plz be active~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.