First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Avi Requests
Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 1/23/09
Here is where we make your avis!
First you gotta fill out this form:

Pic:
Text on pic:
Border[yes/no]:
Crop[yes/no]:
Resize[yes/no]:
Special designs(if so, explain and we'll see what we can do):
Decorations(hearts, stars, etc.):
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
text on pic:Puffi-san
border:any!you choose!
crop:no
resize:no
special designs:make glittery around but not everywhere
animation:none
decorations:none


and secondly

text on pic:purpiff_01
border:you choose
crop:yes
resize:no
special designs:can you brush light and dark blue circles
animation:none
decoration:none


Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

purpiff_01 wrote:

text on pic:Puffi-san
border:any!you choose!
crop:no
resize:no
special designs:make glittery around but not everywhere
animation:none
decorations:none


and secondly

text on pic:purpiff_01
border:you choose
crop:yes
resize:no
special designs:can you brush light and dark blue circles
animation:none
decoration:none




hope ya like them =]




tell meh if ya wanna change something
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/24/08


omg! arigato! I love it no need for change!:)
Member
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
text on pic: zaxandy
border[yes]
crop[yes]
resize[up to u]
special designs: anything that u think will be good for the picture
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): ANYTHING =D
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):anything that suits picture
THANKKIES =D
Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

zaxandy wrote:

text on pic: zaxandy
border[yes]
crop[yes]
resize[up to u]
special designs: anything that u think will be good for the picture
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): ANYTHING =D
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):anything that suits picture
THANKKIES =D


i made 2 for some reason ^^




tell me if you wanna make some changes
Member
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08


WOWW!!!! this is sooo kawaii!!!! * the rabbit is soooo cute*
no need to change, it's VERY VERY nice!!!!!!
thx for it =D
do u mind if i request for 1 more??
Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08


np =]
yeah you can request as much as you like
Member
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

iYuuki wrote:


then here it is!!! can u help me do 2?? thx a million!!!!!!!!!!


could u help me write: chii is loved[or smthing like that] (1st line) peilin X) (2nd line)
THANKS alot!!!!!!
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Text: NeonWinter (then, in very small text, "Caty///Catona" someplace else.)
Border: Yes, black, and messy looking.
Crop: You can decide if you want to or not.
Resize: No
Special Designs: Nothing in particular...
Animation: None
Decorations: Black stars and spirals.
Thanks!=D
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

NeonWinter wrote:

Text: NeonWinter (then, in very small text, "Caty///Catona" someplace else.)
Border: Yes, black, and messy looking.
Crop: You can decide if you want to or not.
Resize: No
Special Designs: Nothing in particular...
Animation: None
Decorations: Black stars and spirals.
Thanks!=D


Actually, you might have to resize it.. Sorry for the mistake!
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
sorrie if we're late
Posted 8/1/08

NeonWinter wrote:

Text: NeonWinter (then, in very small text, "Caty///Catona" someplace else.)
Border: Yes, black, and messy looking.
Crop: You can decide if you want to or not.
Resize: No
Special Designs: Nothing in particular...
Animation: None
Decorations: Black stars and spirals.
Thanks!=D




hi!! im a new mod here.....hope you like it!
tell me if i made a mistake or if u wanna change somethin okiieexx???
Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

zaxandy wrote:


iYuuki wrote:


then here it is!!! can u help me do 2?? thx a million!!!!!!!!!!


could u help me write: chii is loved[or smthing like that] (1st line) peilin X) (2nd line)
THANKS alot!!!!!!

sorrie i late ><
could you fill out the forum,i kinda confused
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

kirarin1496 wrote:


NeonWinter wrote:

Text: NeonWinter (then, in very small text, "Caty///Catona" someplace else.)
Border: Yes, black, and messy looking.
Crop: You can decide if you want to or not.
Resize: No
Special Designs: Nothing in particular...
Animation: None
Decorations: Black stars and spirals.
Thanks!=D




hi!! im a new mod here.....hope you like it!
tell me if i made a mistake or if u wanna change somethin okiieexx???


No, it's awesome! I love it! =D Thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.