First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Avi Requests
Posted 1/23/09

hyuuganeji11 wrote:

pic: 1st:
2nd:
text on pic: Hattori Heiji FanZ
border[yes/no]: yes plz~! But plz don't block da pic~
crop[yes/no]: yes~
resize[yes/no]: yes~
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do): can u use a slightly transparent 2nd pic for da background~? And the first one is smaller in front...
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): anything that fits~!
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.): anything that fits~



sorry it took awhile to finish >o< hope u like it~!!! ^____^
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

xMarch_klutzx wrote:

pic:
text on pic:xMarch_klutzx, I'm evil you just don't know it. with black color
border[yes/no]:no
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do):gang style text
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): none
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):skulls(white), bats(black), blood on fingertips and blood stains




2nd:
pic:
text on pic:xMarch_klutzx, Don't judge a book by its cover. with flame text
border[yes/no]:yes, blood red and black
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do): can u change the background to silver
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): black feathers falling down
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):if u cant do the animations put the black feathers



the 2nd pic is done =) hope u like it~!! ^_____^
Posted 1/23/09

Mitori-chan wrote:

i was wondering if i could get a second one?


pic:
text on pic: Mitori-chan in feathery text(black), Why me? melting text?(dark red) if u can plz
border[yes/no]: blood red
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do): id like a silver background plz
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): nope
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.): black feathers, blood stains?




twin avi~! ^____^ hope u like it!! thanks for requesting~!
Posted 1/23/09


nya~
thank you so much~~!!
Member
8401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singing & dancing...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

sn0wflak3x wrote:


xMarch_klutzx wrote:

pic:
text on pic:xMarch_klutzx, I'm evil you just don't know it. with black color
border[yes/no]:no
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do):gang style text
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): none
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):skulls(white), bats(black), blood on fingertips and blood stains




2nd:
pic:
text on pic:xMarch_klutzx, Don't judge a book by its cover. with flame text
border[yes/no]:yes, blood red and black
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do): can u change the background to silver
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): black feathers falling down
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):if u cant do the animations put the black feathers



the 2nd pic is done =) hope u like it~!! ^_____^


thankz so much its awsome!!!!!!!! XD
Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Stalker!! O_o
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

sn0wflak3x wrote:


Mitori-chan wrote:

i was wondering if i could get a second one?


pic:
text on pic: Mitori-chan in feathery text(black), Why me? melting text?(dark red) if u can plz
border[yes/no]: blood red
crop[yes/no]: idc
resize[yes/no]: idc
special designs(if so,explain and we'll see what we can do): id like a silver background plz
animation(hearts,effects,ect.): nope
decorations(hearts,effects,ect.): black feathers, blood stains?




twin avi~! ^____^ hope u like it!! thanks for requesting~!

thanks i do

Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

trutel wrote:

text on pic: trutel
border: any border will do
crop: yes
resize: no
special designs: youre the experts, you decide!
animation: none
decorations: none



text on pic: trutel
border: as long as its blue or white
crop: yes
resize: no
special designs: light and dark blue shades of circles would be nice.. XD
animation: none
decorations: none



i hope this is not too much... thanks in advance!



your first request is done :)


2nd request is also done~ hope u like both~!! ^____^
Member
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


whoa! my name should be all small letters though.. but thanks!! i like it, it was worth the wait! XD
Member
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere...♥
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Text: Lexi (Old English Font?)
Can you change the hair to dark brown?sry for bothering, but can you change her eyes to brown
And can you make her a little tan.
and
Thin X Tall
Shinee
No sparkle




Thnx a lotzzzzzzzzzzz! ^.^
Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


tell me if you want to change something
Member
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

iYuuki wrote:



tell me if you want to change something


Arigatou~ I luv it ^ - ^ Ohh, and where do you get your font?

Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


dafont.com ^^
where do you get yours?

Member
4390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

iYuuki wrote:



dafont.com ^^
where do you get yours?



Same place lol x3

Posted 1/25/09

XxSmexxiLexixX wrote:

Text: Lexi (Old English Font?)
Can you change the hair to dark brown?sry for bothering, but can you change her eyes to brown
And can you make her a little tan.
and
Thin X Tall
Shinee
No sparkle




Thnx a lotzzzzzzzzzzz! ^.^




ta da~! i hope u like it!! as for the coloring, well, thats the best i could do XD
Member
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere...♥
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it thanx!!! xoxo, Lexi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.