Created by animenessie919
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Who would u like to kill the most in Vampire Knight?
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
fuck you kaname,,,now that i further my way to the manga....and just finish chapter 44

you must really die!!! your too much,,,,,
zero's personality is just too perfect too die...

kaname deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and zero must live...........................he does not deserve to die..... the one who creates always a conflict must fuckin die...and that's you kaname
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Mello5000 wrote:


YuyaxNagisa wrote:


noetica wrote:

i dont like kaname. so bye bye kaname

I AGREE!

but i also have a bad feeling that somebody is going to die , but i don´t know if it´s zero kaname ???!!!
PLEASE ZERO DON`t DIE!!! You CAN´t!!!!! AAAAAARGH!!! But kaname you can go on ONE OF THEM???



I AGREE TOO!!!! LOL

I DON'T WANT ZERO TO GO!!!

Oh, but, Kaname can go...

I don't think any of them should die, because people will be sad, but then one HAS to die because the plot will get loads more interesting! Not that it isn't already! ahaha!

So, i would say, if one had to go, let it be Kaname.

Zero has already suffered enough!!!!
and he's better looking....lmao


yea!!!!!!!!!! that fuckin kaname must die!!!!!!! his evilness is just too much
zero is too perfect to die......
and he suffered enough damn......


102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I vooote kaname!!!!!!!!! kanames to nice...............
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
KANAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuuki is WAY TOOO YOUNG FOR KANAME
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

bobapearl wrote:


justifiedgrace wrote:

.....so obvious.....it would be that idiot kaname kuran!!!!! if ya do not noe why kaname kuran should die, heres some of the reasons.
1)he thinks just because his a pure blood he can show off.
2)just because hanabusa aido calls him 'sama' doesn't mean he could slap hanabusa like he is a slapping doll.
3) just because yuuki is his fiance, doesn't mean she could not be near zero! yuuki have her own rights too!!!
and lastly,
4)he couldn't kill rido kuran so he have to ask zero to do the job 4 him. even if rido kuran is kaname's master, he should at least try to kill him! (4example, zero tried to kill shizuka hio though she was his master)


lol...wow you are so awesome! i agree with everything you said...I LOVE ZERO! HE ROCKS!



yea damn that kaname,,,,must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolollo
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

shijuen_joy wrote:

Zero should die...thats stupid extra guy...he should not go in between kaname and yuki lor. Sorry to all Zero fans
]

how could you say he's an extra...
when he's the ultimate vampire...he's the one who's makin the series interestin.......
and that makes him the vampire knight
your kaname must die..he deserves it..he must pay all the sins he have done in his world...too unforgivable...
he thinks too high of himself...so annoyin so evil

210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


shijuen_joy wrote:

Zero should die...thats stupid extra guy...he should not go in between kaname and yuki lor. Sorry to all Zero fans
]

how could you say he's an extra...
when he's the ultimate vampire...he's the one who's makin the series interestin.......
and that makes him the vampire knight
your kaname must die..he deserves it..he must pay all the sins he have done in his world...too unforgivable...
he thinks too high of himself...so annoyin so evil



How could you say that? . Kaname did it all for yuuki lor...And he is so damn hott can...Zero is ok...just don't like him.
Member
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
No not zero! Why does Zero have 166 votes and Kaname has only 163! (right now) grrrrr...
Member
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dasmarinas, Cavit...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
GO TO HELL KANAME!
6192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / VietNam
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Get lost zero,u would never can be the person yuki love!!!!!!KANAMES THE BEST!!
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I'd like to kill Ichiou. I'm so glad Takuma-chan isn't anything like him.
15603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
kaname!!!!!!
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:


Mello5000 wrote:


YuyaxNagisa wrote:


noetica wrote:

i dont like kaname. so bye bye kaname

I AGREE!

but i also have a bad feeling that somebody is going to die , but i don´t know if it´s zero kaname ???!!!
PLEASE ZERO DON`t DIE!!! You CAN´t!!!!! AAAAAARGH!!! But kaname you can go on ONE OF THEM???



I AGREE TOO!!!! LOL

I DON'T WANT ZERO TO GO!!!

Oh, but, Kaname can go...

I don't think any of them should die, because people will be sad, but then one HAS to die because the plot will get loads more interesting! Not that it isn't already! ahaha!

So, i would say, if one had to go, let it be Kaname.

Zero has already suffered enough!!!!
and he's better looking....lmao


yea!!!!!!!!!! that fuckin kaname must die!!!!!!! his evilness is just too much
zero is too perfect to die......
and he suffered enough damn......





HERE HERE!!! ROFL

WHYYY HAS ZERO GOT MORE VOTES TO DIE?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOES

Kaname is creepy and..and! GAH! ZERO IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER! LMAO
I like you, you're a good supporter!
I think i'll add you to my friends, is that okay?? =^_^=
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Mello5000 wrote:


Iamthedreamer wrote:


Mello5000 wrote:


YuyaxNagisa wrote:


noetica wrote:

i dont like kaname. so bye bye kaname

I AGREE!

but i also have a bad feeling that somebody is going to die , but i don´t know if it´s zero kaname ???!!!
PLEASE ZERO DON`t DIE!!! You CAN´t!!!!! AAAAAARGH!!! But kaname you can go on ONE OF THEM???



I AGREE TOO!!!! LOL

I DON'T WANT ZERO TO GO!!!

Oh, but, Kaname can go...

I don't think any of them should die, because people will be sad, but then one HAS to die because the plot will get loads more interesting! Not that it isn't already! ahaha!

So, i would say, if one had to go, let it be Kaname.

Zero has already suffered enough!!!!
and he's better looking....lmao


yea!!!!!!!!!! that fuckin kaname must die!!!!!!! his evilne
ss is just too much
zero is too perfect to die......
and he suffered enough damn......





HERE HERE!!! ROFL

WHYYY HAS ZERO GOT MORE VOTES TO DIE?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOES

Kaname is creepy and..and! GAH! ZERO IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER! LMAO
I like you, you're a good supporter!
I think i'll add you to my friends, is that okay?? =^_^=


KANAME fANS ARE BAKA!!!!

Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

lunardance wrote:

ZERO





wrote:

zero........................i dont kno but i feel that he is going to die





keera55 wrote:

Zero





igowako wrote:

i think zero.





rosexrain202 wrote:

i like zero and i dont want him to die anyway i dont like kaname but kill him nooooooooo i cant...!!!


NO!! Zero shouldnt die. If you like Kaname, HE SHOULD GO DIE!!
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.