Created by animenessie919
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Who would u like to kill the most in Vampire Knight?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Rima888 wrote:

ZERO AND KANAME !!!!

STOP THIS WAR !!!

They are both perfect but to stop the war I want AIDOU to be the main character !!!!




That would be a huge riot!!!! Aidou as the main character...? Interesting...
Member
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Zealand!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
No one who isn't already dead
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UAE but im from p...
Offline
Posted 6/19/09
i like kaname so i guess i have to say goodbye ZERO
Member
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Murrieta
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
no one T^T
Posted 6/28/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

Zero must die for killing innocent vampires with extreme prejudice. But most importanly, Sara must die.


Noooooo, kaname should die not Zero !!!


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

Zero must die for killing innocent vampires with extreme prejudice. But most importanly, Sara must die.


Noooooo, kaname should die not Zero !!!






If Kaname dies, then there will be NO peace to both vampires and humans. Racism will reign supreme.
Posted 7/1/09

n0on0o wrote:

i hate kaname
i hate kaname
i hate kaname
iwould tokill him
he is bad


yep, and a selfish jerk as well, Burn kaname to the Ground !!!

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
How racist...
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09
zero should die for killin INNOCENT vampires?!?
last time i checked, he only killed vamps if he had to...
>,....,<
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/1/09

Airei24 wrote:

zero should die for killin INNOCENT vampires?!?
last time i checked, he only killed vamps if he had to...
>,....,<




It's OK. At least he'll be killing Level-Es and rare purebloods.
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
hmmm....if memory serves me right,
he only injured a few purebloods
and killed level E's if they were on the list
(and maybe afew @ the academy during the "big fight")
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

Airei24 wrote:

hmmm....if memory serves me right,
he only injured a few purebloods
and killed level E's if they were on the list
(and maybe afew @ the academy during the "big fight")




Good point...
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


n0on0o wrote:

i hate kaname
i hate kaname
i hate kaname
iwould tokill him
he is bad


yep, and a selfish jerk as well, Burn kaname to the Ground !!!



kaname YOU GO DIE!!! >-<
having sister complex!!
leave zero and yuuki a lone! T^T
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Nana_1991 wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


n0on0o wrote:

i hate kaname
i hate kaname
i hate kaname
iwould tokill him
he is bad


yep, and a selfish jerk as well, Burn kaname to the Ground !!!



kaname YOU GO DIE!!! >-<
having sister complex!!
leave zero and yuuki a lone! T^T




KANAME AND YUUKI ARE NOT SIBLINGS!!!! Rido had replaced the soul of the ancestral Kuran inside of Kaname. Accept it!!!!!
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Nana_1991 wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


n0on0o wrote:

i hate kaname
i hate kaname
i hate kaname
iwould tokill him
he is bad


yep, and a selfish jerk as well, Burn kaname to the Ground !!!



kaname YOU GO DIE!!! >-<
having sister complex!!
leave zero and yuuki a lone! T^T




KANAME AND YUUKI ARE NOT SIBLINGS!!!! Rido had replaced the soul of the ancestral Kuran inside of Kaname. Accept it!!!!!


SO what ?? he still related to her, HOW in the world can a girl marry her GRAND FATHER !!! It's just your 2 years old child's brain didn't get it !!!
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.