Remove this ad
Created by animenessie919
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Who would u like to kill the most in Vampire Knight?
Posted 7/5/09
good you knew now how people feel when attacking them with your offensive low class messages!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:

good you knew now how people feel when attacking them with your offensive low class messages!




You're more of a much lower class than I have, failure.
Posted 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

good you knew now how people feel when attacking them with your offensive low class messages!




You're more of a much lower class than I have, failure.


thenicoole the chat moderator has delt with your offensive low class messages and know every thing a bout your rudeness coward I really regret that I didn't pm you back with your own style messages but that wasn't because I respect you it was only to show the chat moderator how I never use a bad language like you
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

good you knew now how people feel when attacking them with your offensive low class messages!




You're more of a much lower class than I have, failure.


thenicoole the chat moderator has delt with your offensive low class messages and know every thing a bout your rudeness coward I really regret that I didn't pm you back with your own style messages but that wasn't because I respect you it was only to show the chat moderator how I never use a bad language like you




I don't use bad language, liar!!!!
Posted 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

good you knew now how people feel when attacking them with your offensive low class messages!




You're more of a much lower class than I have, failure.


thenicoole the chat moderator has delt with your offensive low class messages and know every thing a bout your rudeness coward I really regret that I didn't pm you back with your own style messages but that wasn't because I respect you it was only to show the chat moderator how I never use a bad language like you




I don't use bad language, liar!!!!


I'm not liar and I want the moderators of this group to please please contact thenicoole the chat moderator who saw the messages to know the truth and to see how many you Attackted me with your bad language.... again please please forum moderators contact thenicoole the chat moderator to know the truth.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
Just because you and the rest have been bashing Kaname doesn't make me a target. I'm here to tell each and every one of you the truth about Kaname and his actions to ensure Yuuki's safety. All of you have lack the knowledge of the bad guy... and Kaname IS NOT THE BAD GUY... thus, failed to accept the real truth. All of you have masked the truth of the real bad guy. Rido is the bad guy who wanted Yuuki for power and greed. Not only that, Rido wanted Yuuki & Kaname's mother Juuri to love him. Juuri is already married to Haruka.
Posted 7/5/09
Go to hell you and that Bloody kaname he is nothing but a paper !! you pathetic 2 years old special needs child!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:

Go to hell you and that Bloody kaname he is nothing but a paper !! you pathetic 2 years old special needs child!



You need to watch your language and grow up for a change.
Posted 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

Go to hell you and that Bloody kaname he is nothing but a paper !! you pathetic 2 years old special needs child!



You need to watch your language and grow up for a change.


looks who is talking !! the king of the bad language ask people to watch their language! tell that to your self sick repulsive person I never use a bad language when talking to peolpe unlike your offensive law class messages that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real self which is totally different from the way you ACTS in this forums
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
You told me to go to hell, liar!!!!
Posted 7/5/09
go to hell is a bad language!!! how about verbal abuse words that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real low class Vulgar style which is totally different from the way you ACTS in the forums
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:

go to hell is a bad language!!! how about verbal abuse words that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real low class Vulgar style which is totally different from the way you ACTS in the forums



I'm ignoring you since you've been wasting my time. Not only that you don't accept the true facts about the Vampire Knight, but know little about everything about the 51 chapters in the story, plot, twist. All you ever want to do is mask the truth and make everyone in this forum look bad. Not only that, you have no respect to both the series and the creator. My best advice for you is to quit hating, accept the story and plot, increase the peace and move on.
Posted 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

go to hell is a bad language!!! how about verbal abuse words that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real low class Vulgar style which is totally different from the way you ACTS in the forums



I'm ignoring you since you've been wasting my time. Not only that you don't accept the true facts about the Vampire Knight, but know little about everything about the 51 chapters in the story, plot, twist. All you ever want to do is mask the truth and make everyone in this forum look bad. Not only that, you have no respect to both the series and the creator. My best advice for you is to quit hating, accept the story and plot, increase the peace and move on.


REALLY REALLY PATHETIC 2 YEARS OLD CHILD!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

go to hell is a bad language!!! how about verbal abuse words that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real low class Vulgar style which is totally different from the way you ACTS in the forums



I'm ignoring you since you've been wasting my time. Not only that you don't accept the true facts about the Vampire Knight, but know little about everything about the 51 chapters in the story, plot, twist. All you ever want to do is mask the truth and make everyone in this forum look bad. Not only that, you have no respect to both the series and the creator. My best advice for you is to quit hating, accept the story and plot, increase the peace and move on.


REALLY REALLY PATHETIC 2 YEARS OLD CHILD!!




YOU HAVE NO LIFE WHATSOEVER. NO WONDER YOU CANNOT ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID. YOU HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE WHATSOEVER... YOU'RE MORE OF A PATHETIC 2-YEAR OLD THAN I AM. I WAS ABOUT TO SAY YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, BUT YOU HAVE NO BRAIN CELLS LEFT.
Posted 7/5/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:

go to hell is a bad language!!! how about verbal abuse words that you cowardly has sent them to me because you couldn't help but to reveal your true real low class Vulgar style which is totally different from the way you ACTS in the forums



I'm ignoring you since you've been wasting my time. Not only that you don't accept the true facts about the Vampire Knight, but know little about everything about the 51 chapters in the story, plot, twist. All you ever want to do is mask the truth and make everyone in this forum look bad. Not only that, you have no respect to both the series and the creator. My best advice for you is to quit hating, accept the story and plot, increase the peace and move on.


REALLY REALLY PATHETIC 2 YEARS OLD CHILD!!




YOU HAVE NO LIFE WHATSOEVER. NO WONDER YOU CANNOT ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SAID. YOU HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE WHATSOEVER... YOU'RE MORE OF A PATHETIC 2-YEAR OLD THAN I AM. I WAS ABOUT TO SAY YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, BUT YOU HAVE NO BRAIN CELLS LEFT.


VERY ACCURATE DESCRICPTION OF YOUR REAL PATHETIC SELF!!
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.