Created by animenessie919
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Who would u like to kill the most in Vampire Knight?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09

xstarlesskyx wrote:


Hallo457 wrote:

Zero -.- that annoying self-pitying bum. We all have hard times, get over yourself dude. >.< lol and why kill Kaname? He is calm, analytic, and reserved. He does whats best for Yuuki and for others. Plus he killed an evil vampire so ha! whats Zero done? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Well..unless you count be alone, refuse Yuuki's blood, then drink her blood, then feel bad (shoulda thought that one through -.-), and fight his brother..which ended in a stalemate. What a resume Zero has >.>


What has Zero done? Hmmmm...let me see. He did kill Rido-sama! Kaname couldn't get the job done so Zero had to step in so the next time you try and criticize the second main character, I suggest you look at Kaname and ask yourself what the hell has he done besides sacrificing peoples lives for himself and Yuuki!

p.s. what evil vampire are you talking about?




The evil vampire that Hallo457 is referring to is Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle RIDO. And as a matter of fact, Rido is Kaname's slave because he had placed the soul of the first Kuran inside Kaname's body... and he's the same evil uncle who wanted Yuuki's blood as well as her previously hidden pureblood powers.
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:


Hallo457 wrote:

Zero -.- that annoying self-pitying bum. We all have hard times, get over yourself dude. >.< lol and why kill Kaname? He is calm, analytic, and reserved. He does whats best for Yuuki and for others. Plus he killed an evil vampire so ha! whats Zero done? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Well..unless you count be alone, refuse Yuuki's blood, then drink her blood, then feel bad (shoulda thought that one through -.-), and fight his brother..which ended in a stalemate. What a resume Zero has >.>


What has Zero done? Hmmmm...let me see. He did kill Rido-sama! Kaname couldn't get the job done so Zero had to step in so the next time you try and criticize the second main character, I suggest you look at Kaname and ask yourself what the hell has he done besides sacrificing peoples lives for himself and Yuuki!

p.s. what evil vampire are you talking about?




The evil vampire that Hallo457 is referring to is Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle RIDO. And as a matter of fact, Rido is Kaname's slave because he had placed the soul of the first Kuran inside Kaname's body... and he's the same evil uncle who wanted Yuuki's blood as well as her previously hidden pureblood powers.


Lol, thanks for that information. Oh and are you sure you're not getting things mixed up by saying "Rido is Kaname's slave"? I'm pretty sure it's the other way around that's why Kaname couldn't kill him because Rido is his master since he was the one who revived Kuran's soul.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
You're right. Thank you for correcting me.
Member
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Wait what! >.>
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

xstarlesskyx wrote:


Hallo457 wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:


Hallo457 wrote:

Zero -.- that annoying self-pitying bum. We all have hard times, get over yourself dude. >.< lol and why kill Kaname? He is calm, analytic, and reserved. He does whats best for Yuuki and for others. Plus he killed an evil vampire so ha! whats Zero done? Zip. Nada. Nothing. Well..unless you count be alone, refuse Yuuki's blood, then drink her blood, then feel bad (shoulda thought that one through -.-), and fight his brother..which ended in a stalemate. What a resume Zero has >.>


What has Zero done? Hmmmm...let me see. He did kill Rido-sama! Kaname couldn't get the job done so Zero had to step in so the next time you try and criticize the second main character, I suggest you look at Kaname and ask yourself what the hell has he done besides sacrificing peoples lives for himself and Yuuki!

p.s. what evil vampire are you talking about?


Whoah >.> I wrote that hella days ago. Anyways, yes Zero killed Rido but the only way he was able to do that was through Kaname's help, such as giving Zero his blood. Of course Kaname couldnt get the job done because he literally could not kill Rido due to Rido being his master. Oh and he killed Shizuika, unless you dont consider her evil. Kaname is trying to care for and protect Yuuki, and could you tell me who he has sacrificed?


Lol, I know but I couldn't bypass your comment so I decided to reply. Anyway, Kaname hasn't sacrificed anyone...yet. But he has endangered others lives (Zero and the Night Class) in order to protect Yuuki and just because he's doing it to protect someone doesn't mean it's okay, which alot of people seem to think it is.

Oh and the same way you said that Zero gained help from Kaname by killing Rido, I could just as easily say that if it wasn't for Zero then I doubt Shizuka would ever have come to Cross Academy in the first place therefore Kaname would not have had the opportunity to kill her and if Zero hadn't shot her with the Bloody Rose then Shizuka would have healed even after Kaname took out her heart. So, Zero helped Kaname kill Shizuka.

Some people only see what Kaname does for Yuuki but they suddenly become blind when it comes to what Zero has done for her. The only difference between the two is that Kaname is obvious about it whereas Zero isn't and that's where people misjudge his character.


Haha fair enough always fun to have a good debate. It certainly isn't alright to endanger others just to protect someone, however the Night Class knew the danger associated with following Kaname upon coming to the academy and were prepared for this as well as being capable of handling themselves due to their high status amongst vampires. Zero was endangered only after he began to meddle in the affairs of the vampires and thus his endangerment was his own fault except in the case of Shizuka, in which she came after him. This was inevitable. You say if Shizuka didnt come to the Academy then Kaname wouldnt have had the chance to kill her, well if Shizuka didnt arrive then that entire part of the storyline would have been bypassed and been rendered irrelevant. The vampire kill count has no correlation to who has helped Yuuki. Kaname was the one who killed Shizuka, as he was a pureblood he can harm and kill another pureblood, he didnt require assistance from a magical weapon. Had it been any non-pureblood it would have been needed. What has Zero done for Yuuki, I know Kaname has protected her and kept her from harm on occasions such as when she entered the town, he made sure the Night Class kept her safe, and was there for her when she was young as well.
Member
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Wanna kill the head lol...ok not really
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Am I the only one who wants to kill the friggin Class Rep??
He annoys me to no end. His voice is constantly cracking, and he's as bad as, no, worse than all the fangirls combined.
Stupid character does nothing useful
Member
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
yuuki! for not just picking one (either Kaname or Zero)
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (: ƃuoʞƃuoH
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
NO ONE...
Posted 8/23/09
Kaname because I hate him. Lol xD
Member
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
Yuuki and Kaname, period
Member
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
Kaname.
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere, yet n...
Offline
Posted 8/25/09
hate Kaname, I want him to go (But sadly he's still here.)
1140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
Kaname...
I dont like him.
his personality ugggh everything!
well...except the way he looks...
But i like Zero better so Kaname has to go.
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

MadlyBloomingQueen wrote:

Am I the only one who wants to kill the friggin Class Rep??
He annoys me to no end. His voice is constantly cracking, and he's as bad as, no, worse than all the fangirls combined.
Stupid character does nothing useful


I agree!
Posted 8/29/09
ZERoOo
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.