First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Romance Animes that needed more *Kissy Kissy* Spoiler Alert!!!
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

supermanw3 wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:

I expected or just really wanted more kissing scenes/"affectionate" scenes in these animes. There only problem is that theres no "aftermath" where you get to see them again but kissing each other more- i meen like a second season(or more)! Heres my list:
Clannad- yeah, Okazaki needed to kiss Negisa more often cause episode 23 was only the tip of their relationship but sadly was also the real final episode and even in episode 24 with Tomoyo, they needed more kissing but the way Tomoya grabbed her and hugged her was breathtaking.
Eifin Lied- (yeah i know its not under romance) Lucy and the main male character needed more kissing (didn't like that there was one long but passionate kiss before she left to fight the soldiers → not sure if she died or not)
Kimikiss Pure Rouge- I wanted to see Mao and Kuchi kiss more, they were a great couple and that kiss at the ending was not enough for me =/
School Days- the main male character and the girl who kept his head needed more love (or more intimate "activities") though all those other girls were skanks who got in between the relationship (it would've worked if he stayed with one of those girls but hes quite the perv.

I'll keep editing after i find more anime and i apologize if this is a duplicate.


Edit!! - Itazura Na Kiss - perfect example of good romance becausee theres still a story even though the girl married her dream boyfriend (series has not ended!)


actually clannad is only the first season

ooooooooooo never heard about a second season >.>
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
kiss maniac.....
Posted 7/21/08
TT.TT god...
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Not in particular.. . Although its not like I watch any of the ones you guys were watching. I'll give them a try xD
Posted 7/21/08
definately Kanon and Clannad and Air. Yeah in Kanon and Air there was one kissy scene, but still. it needs more than just that. Inu-Yasha. Goshuusho-sama Ninomiya-kun. Nagasarete Airantou. i could go on, but i wont
82952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

AnimeKami wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I will say this i have seen enough anime to be a rightful judge V_V

I have spoken

elfen lied does not need anything else


are you speaking on behalf of the story or the love cause i wouldn't mind see Lucy and that guy pair up in the end


I am saying, that elfen lied ended well. There is no need to ruin a good anime by adding unnecessary romance in it.


Although I will admit, it would have been a bit more interesting to see their relationship develop a bit more in the anime. But for how short the series actually was I think it is great the way it is. If your curious on how things turn out you can try reading the manga (which is still on-going) to find out what happens. Just have to start from the beginning of the manga because the events in the last couple eps of the anime happened very differently. Tho if you expecting more of a love/relationship between the two you might end up a bit disappointed with the manga at the moment.
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
hmm too much kissing scenes are annoying
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you dissed on elfen lied??? that is blasphemy, it ended perfectly >.>


Nooooooo!!!! i wanted Lucy and the guy to become a couple!!! his relationship with his cousin was incest!!! but strangely it was really sick much...


-sigh-
That was not the main character's cousin, it was Kohta's childhood friend.
*facepalm*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfen_Lied


yes They are cousins in the manga, in wikipedia and even in the anime it says it!
1356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
in ef` a tale of memories..there are kisses and "intimate activities", how you sad, it's not hentai or ecchi and the love is very well expressed..i liked it a lot!
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

summer_boredom_75 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you dissed on elfen lied??? that is blasphemy, it ended perfectly >.>


Nooooooo!!!! i wanted Lucy and the guy to become a couple!!! his relationship with his cousin was incest!!! but strangely it was really sick much...


-sigh-
That was not the main character's cousin, it was Kohta's childhood friend.
*facepalm*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfen_Lied


yes They are cousins in the manga, in wikipedia and even in the anime it says it!


i knew the anime said it i just didnt feel like searching for which episode to prove the point i'm sorry but i never liked his cousin.. she always bugged me and then they got together... -_- but, i agree the anime ended right it wouldnt have worked if she was with him in all.. i wouldnt know how he would handle it (knowing what she did to his family when hey were young)
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

lonely_devil wrote:


summer_boredom_75 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you dissed on elfen lied??? that is blasphemy, it ended perfectly >.>


Nooooooo!!!! i wanted Lucy and the guy to become a couple!!! his relationship with his cousin was incest!!! but strangely it was really sick much...


-sigh-
That was not the main character's cousin, it was Kohta's childhood friend.
*facepalm*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfen_Lied


yes They are cousins in the manga, in wikipedia and even in the anime it says it!


i knew the anime said it i just didnt feel like searching for which episode to prove the point i'm sorry but i never liked his cousin.. she always bugged me and then they got together... -_- but, i agree the anime ended right it wouldnt have worked if she was with him in all.. i wouldnt know how he would handle it (knowing what she did to his family when hey were young)


but in the end, she was pretty selfish to want her cousin's love, and i guess she has it now that Lucy is gone >.>
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


summer_boredom_75 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

you dissed on elfen lied??? that is blasphemy, it ended perfectly >.>


Nooooooo!!!! i wanted Lucy and the guy to become a couple!!! his relationship with his cousin was incest!!! but strangely it was really sick much...


-sigh-
That was not the main character's cousin, it was Kohta's childhood friend.
*facepalm*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfen_Lied


yes They are cousins in the manga, in wikipedia and even in the anime it says it!


Crap, I misread
-facepalm-


Its ok cause either way the anime still fucking rockz!!!!!1
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Davao City , Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
clannad.....i want more okazaki and nagisa.........
true tears....i want noe and shinichiro end up....
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

baning wrote:

clannad.....i want more okazaki and nagisa.........
true tears....i want noe and shinichiro end up....


yeh i agree and i hated true tears cuz shinchiro didn't end up wiv noe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.