Created by windmelody
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's better with Gaara as a couple??
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tokyo,Japan
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


oh.. i voted for sakura and gaara then :]

Member
46988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
no one of them =O~
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

LovingBunny wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


oh.. i voted for sakura and gaara then :]


GaaSaku's pretty cute! :)
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tokyo,Japan
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


oh.. i voted for sakura and gaara then :]


GaaSaku's pretty cute! :)


:D i thought so too
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I think Gaara suits for no couple it its best he doesn't have any LOL
PEACE.. !!
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


* jaw drops to the floor* OMFG gaalee >_< *throws up*
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

jarvis_guthrey01 wrote:

I think Gaara suits for no couple it its best he doesn't have any LOL
PEACE.. !!


i agree >_>
11148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
HINATA AND GARA
HINATA AND SASUKE
SAKURA AND NARUTO
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Garden of Ste...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Saya151 wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


* jaw drops to the floor* OMFG gaalee >_< *throws up*

If you don't like it, don't complain, lest I get onto my SasuSaku rant...

529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phila from Japan ^^
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
temari definitely. ;]
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ...hell...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08


pics explains everything...i mean c'mon...they hav so much in common...='3
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

nendo-chan wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


nendo-chan wrote:


LovingBunny wrote:


pipiye wrote:

Non of them....I would say Gara first diciple.....


i think shes too young for him....

Matsuri's only a year younger. I love GaaMatsu, but I also love...


GAALEE!


* jaw drops to the floor* OMFG gaalee >_< *throws up*

If you don't like it, don't complain, lest I get onto my SasuSaku rant...



SasuSaku >.< *throw up again* lol
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

black_skull wrote:



pics explains everything...i mean c'mon...they hav so much in common...='3


o.O i think hinata looks better with naruto >_>
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / laurinburg
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
that girl hes teaching i forgot her name
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
none
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.