First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
I DON'T GET IT!
Member
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

amandachan wrote:

I SUPPORT AMUKAI!!xD


amuka??????? never heard of em and if u r thinking about kukai x amu its kukamu or if kairi x amu its amairi (i think atleast thats wat i heard)
Posted 7/22/08

NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Whoaaaaaaa!!! Only a LITTLE innopropriate?!

Ahh! I didnt know the age difference was that big!!
Member
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Whoaaaaaaa!!! Only a LITTLE innopropriate?!

Ahh! I didnt know the age difference was that big!!



It creeps you out when you first realize it huh?
I still like ikuto, but wish it he was a little younger.
Posted 7/22/08

NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Whoaaaaaaa!!! Only a LITTLE innopropriate?!

Ahh! I didnt know the age difference was that big!!



It creeps you out when you first realize it huh?
I still like ikuto, but wish it he was a little younger.


Mhmm. Though I think that Amu should be older, rather than Ikuto being younger.
Member
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Whoaaaaaaa!!! Only a LITTLE innopropriate?!

Ahh! I didnt know the age difference was that big!!



It creeps you out when you first realize it huh?
I still like ikuto, but wish it he was a little younger.


Mhmm. Though I think that Amu should be older, rather than Ikuto being younger.


you're right.
Shugo Chara won this big award for childrens manga, so I guess it wouldn't be as famous if she were.
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Whoaaaaaaa!!! Only a LITTLE innopropriate?!

Ahh! I didnt know the age difference was that big!!



It creeps you out when you first realize it huh?
I still like ikuto, but wish it he was a little younger.


Mhmm. Though I think that Amu should be older, rather than Ikuto being younger.


you're right.
Shugo Chara won this big award for childrens manga, so I guess it wouldn't be as famous if she were.


Ohh, yeah then you're right Ikuto should be younger if its aimed at children. But then I suppose if its aimed at kids the age difference wouldn't be such a big deal, as they wouldnt really understand the problem with a big age gap.

My problem is that if Ikuto was younger, they would both be in their early teens, which wouldnt really be a great realitionship...

Just my opinion though. Wahh~! I wrote loads >.< Well more than usual.
Posted 7/22/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Zachlied wrote:

why would someone actually dislike amuto?!?!
I MEAN?!?!
WHY!?!?!?!
I accept your opinion about amu having other boys
if you like
tadaseXamu
kukaiXamu
nagehikoXamu
and so on so forth! (haha poor kairi!)
but i don't get it?!?!
WHY DO YOU DISLIKE!!!!!!!!
IKUTO AND AMU!!!!!
THE PERFECT COUPLE IN SHUGO CHARA!
(for me hahahha and other amuto fans out there)
I DONNNNN'T GET ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! >_<


perfect couple? thats exactly why i dislike them its too cliche for them to b together lets get a third party person to win for a change
at least this is i think. im not trying to start a fight or anything but arent u being a bit bias toward ikuto?


I agree. It will just be another typical anime with a predictable plot.
lolz. bias? I think almost all of the amuto fans are.
Posted 7/22/08
Well everyone has they're own Opinion well for me it doesnt really matter I think they both look cute together Honestly you should Respect others tastes if they like Tadamu that not your problem just stick with your opinion thats it
Posted 7/22/08
Wtf?Age doesnnt fukin matter retards..
Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hawaii Born; Vega...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Different people= different opinions. Deng.
Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Zachlied wrote:

why would someone actually dislike amuto?!?!
I MEAN?!?!
WHY!?!?!?!
I accept your opinion about amu having other boys
if you like
tadaseXamu
kukaiXamu
nagehikoXamu
and so on so forth! (haha poor kairi!)
but i don't get it?!?!
WHY DO YOU DISLIKE!!!!!!!!
IKUTO AND AMU!!!!!
THE PERFECT COUPLE IN SHUGO CHARA!
(for me hahahha and other amuto fans out there)
I DONNNNN'T GET ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! >_<


perfect couple? thats exactly why i dislike them its too cliche for them to b together lets get a third party person to win for a change
at least this is i think. im not trying to start a fight or anything but arent u being a bit bias toward ikuto?


NOOOOO! XD i think they rock XP

Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

magicxstarx wrote:

everyone has their own choices, ya know. if someone asked you why u dislike tadamu, how would you answer?


I don't dislike tadamu!
>_<*tsk tsk*
I just like amuto better
Posted 7/24/08
yeah you will have to get it. everyone have their different feelings for each boy x amu
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Well I'm not saying I hate Amuto. I just think she would be better of with Tadase. That's just my opinen.
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Wonderland Duh!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

NewFuturex3 wrote:


HazyMonsoon wrote:


NewFuturex3 wrote:

I personally love amuto,
but there's one solid giant reason I may grow to dislike it.

HES TOO FUCKING OLD!

SHE'S TOO FUCKING YOUNG!



Hmm? Whats the age difference?

Sorry, I dont really research these sorta stuffies..


Amu started off in the manga as 9 or 10.
Ikuto started off in the manga as 14 or 15.

Amu is 12 now.
Ikuto is 17 now.

I just think that's a little innopropriate.


Why is that innapropriate? I know couples that have an 8 year age difference.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.