First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Uh oh!! We're under attack!!!
Posted 8/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Yup Yup!!!

(Ya-ha! 254 ^_^)



so wat's the goblins left n continue to say they r attacking watever pls
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Uh oh... Another wave! 5 Goblins! There are now 5 Goblins and 1 Ogre!!!

(Ya-ha! 256 ^_^)
Posted 8/18/08
Death Curse! killed 1 goblin
Posted 8/18/08
Dark anemone ogre died ^^
Posted 8/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Uh oh... Another wave! 5 Goblins! There are now 5 Goblins and 1 Ogre!!!

(Ya-ha! 256 ^_^)


which kingdom? sry for asking so many questions
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Still the Water Kingdom. It's alright XP At least your helping, unlike some people XP

(Ya-ha!!! 157 ^_^)

Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
:sweatingbullets:
Deadly dead a curse that represents the dead
Posted 8/18/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Uh oh... Another wave! 5 Goblins! There are now 5 Goblins and 1 Ogre!!!

(Ya-ha! 256 ^_^)


pls make it another kingdom pls n hlp out
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
The group split up. 3 Goblins are headed towards the Fire Kingdom now.

(Ya-ha! 266 ^_^)
Posted 8/18/08
uh oh cast death curse over 1 goblin it die. im gona protect fire kingdom tell me if my kingdom or race is being attack
Moderator
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/20/08
Gotta protect my Kingdom, Katon Goyakuu no Jutsu!!!! *burns 2 goblins to death* That should take care of them.
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/20/08

LordKonti021 wrote:

Gotta protect my Kingdom, Katon Goyakuu no Jutsu!!!! *burns 2 goblins to death* That should take care of them.


all done now no more i suppose
Moderator
4722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Between...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


LordKonti021 wrote:

Gotta protect my Kingdom, Katon Goyakuu no Jutsu!!!! *burns 2 goblins to death* That should take care of them.


all done now no more i suppose


yup. No more of them. Nobody attacks my kingdom and gets away with it.
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Tch! It seems that their attack rate is increasing. The Kingdoms of Water, Fire and ice are now being attacked. 3 Goblins and 1 Ogre each.

((Ya-ha! ^_^))
Posted 8/22/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Tch! It seems that their attack rate is increasing. The Kingdoms of Water, Fire and ice are now being attacked. 3 Goblins and 1 Ogre each.

((Ya-ha! ^_^))


add more n make sure my race is attck death of the dragons all goblins die
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.