Post Reply Quests!
Creator
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rainy doom
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Well everyone has been training hard soo here's a quest form! There'll be a contest on who goes on this quest. Three lucky winners will go on this one!! And th quest is...
Some one has killed the dragon who gards the fleece. And now the fleece is gone. The entire camp is in panic. Soon the titian army will invade. Now monsters are invadeing camp . Many campers are getting hurt frm fighting monsters. 3 luky winners who win the contest will go on this Quest to save camp.

-Luvshojo
Member
25367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?
Moderator
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08

blackwolf112 wrote:

AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?


Awesome!! Our camp is in trouble!! The contest will decide who will go on the quest and who will lead it.

Member
25367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:

AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?


Awesome!! Our camp is in trouble!! The contest will decide who will go on the quest and who will lead it.



i knw tht part, wht we gotta do in the contest?
Moderator
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

blackwolf112 wrote:


RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:

AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?


Awesome!! Our camp is in trouble!! The contest will decide who will go on the quest and who will lead it.



i knw tht part, wht we gotta do in the contest?


Oh I really don't know...
Creator
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rainy doom
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:


RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:

AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?


Awesome!! Our camp is in trouble!! The contest will decide who will go on the quest and who will lead it.



i knw tht part, wht we gotta do in the contest?


Oh I really don't know...



How bout a chariot race.
Moderator
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Luvshojo wrote:


RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:


RedJade1125 wrote:


blackwolf112 wrote:

AWSOME!!!!! wht is the contest?


Awesome!! Our camp is in trouble!! The contest will decide who will go on the quest and who will lead it.



i knw tht part, wht we gotta do in the contest?


Oh I really don't know...



How bout a chariot race.


Chariots....not really my forte...
Member
25367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
fine, i'm good with tht, us athena kids always hav a plan. (i got tht from annabeth)
Member
25367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I call this chariot:

and these horses:
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / hiddin in light a...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
My chariout is made of nature itsself and cant be destroyed easy and i call 2 pegasi
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / hiddin in light a...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
ok forget it im ganna go on the quest soon if nothin happens
Member
25367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i'm w8tin' 4 other ppl 2 join so it isn't just me racin'...........
Creator
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rainy doom
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
Hey Im with u guys 2!
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 4/28/10
Me as well
Member
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 8/12/10
could I come? ehehehehe
You must be logged in to post.