Created by Daxter23
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Will Saito be a Noble?
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
from the looks of things the story is kind of going to the 11th volume of the light novels... well still not sure... just a guess...
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
of course he will be!!! Henrietta did offer him that scroll thingy...
Posted 7/22/08

imbestigador15 wrote:

from the looks of things the story is kind of going to the 11th volume of the light novels... well still not sure... just a guess...


is that the end of the tabitha arc
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

mattphi wrote:


imbestigador15 wrote:

from the looks of things the story is kind of going to the 11th volume of the light novels... well still not sure... just a guess...


is that the end of the tabitha arc


think so... henrietta and louise finally reconciled on that volume... haven't read volume 12 though... well volume 11 is dramatic coz of false memories and such... and tabitha was rescued btw...
Member
17818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grand Line / Secr...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
The Water Spirit Knights ? Cool ! i gues he will become if all the people say so
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

qwerty645 wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

If he becomes a noble then this anime wont live up its name, Zero's Familiar

Oh, it still will, it wouldn't change the fact that Louise summoned him, so he's still a familiar.


Nope, he became a noble then it'll have to change its name to Zero's Husband and when he becomes a noble, the story itself will end since Zero and him can get married easier if he's a noble » it'll only get boring
Member
7135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
yep... he became a chevalier
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
If yall watched episode 3, he is now not only Zero's Familar (again,) but he is also a noble.

So now he's Zero's Noble Familiar.

Oh, and may I say I find it hilarious that Zero's Familiar is a higher ranking noble than Zero? He is a Chevalier whereas she is only a noble by blood (if I'm not mistaken.)
Posted 7/23/08

LilGunmanX wrote:

If yall watched episode 3, he is now not only Zero's Familar (again,) but he is also a noble.

So now he's Zero's Noble Familiar.

Oh, and may I say I find it hilarious that Zero's Familiar is a higher ranking noble than Zero? He is a Chevalier whereas she is only a noble by blood (if I'm not mistaken.)


Haha...you are right on the spot...He may be of higher ranking in nobility than Louise....
(Tabitha also has the rank of Chevalier).
But in Louise eye's, he is still her familiar and more importantly her dog....lol.....

352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

imbestigador15 wrote:

yes he did became a noble... as stated in episode 2... he didn't accept the chevalier title because he's no longer a Gandalfr... now that he became a Gandalfr (again)... he can no accept the title without any worries... and I hate spoiling the fun but... Saito was given a grand welcome at the academy when he became a noble btw... it was a surprise from Henrietta herself...


i tink tis post was created during episode 2 coz some people who only watched episode 2 might tink tat saito doesnt want to be a chevalier......he did.but episode 2 did not state much until episode 3 when he accepted the proposal
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

xxiaobaidogx wrote:


imbestigador15 wrote:

yes he did became a noble... as stated in episode 2... he didn't accept the chevalier title because he's no longer a Gandalfr... now that he became a Gandalfr (again)... he can no accept the title without any worries... and I hate spoiling the fun but... Saito was given a grand welcome at the academy when he became a noble btw... it was a surprise from Henrietta herself...


i tink tis post was created during episode 2 coz some people who only watched episode 2 might tink tat saito doesnt want to be a chevalier......he did.but episode 2 did not state much until episode 3 when he accepted the proposal


forgot to edit this... sorry ^^... was doing multiple tasks ehehehe... sorry ^^...
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
No he wont be a noble, he'll be a space alien from Urethra, a lost Continent in Louise world, which is actually the entrance to Saito's universe.
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

imbestigador15 wrote:


xxiaobaidogx wrote:


imbestigador15 wrote:

yes he did became a noble... as stated in episode 2... he didn't accept the chevalier title because he's no longer a Gandalfr... now that he became a Gandalfr (again)... he can no accept the title without any worries... and I hate spoiling the fun but... Saito was given a grand welcome at the academy when he became a noble btw... it was a surprise from Henrietta herself...


i tink tis post was created during episode 2 coz some people who only watched episode 2 might tink tat saito doesnt want to be a chevalier......he did.but episode 2 did not state much until episode 3 when he accepted the proposal


forgot to edit this... sorry ^^... was doing multiple tasks ehehehe... sorry ^^...


lol its alright
Member
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
well I'm hoping to see the things that happened in the light novels... ehehehe...
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
lol ha ha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.