First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
If you can choose a Gintama character as your mum/dad,who would it be?
Member
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
Hattori as a step-father, because I would be an orphan and one rainy day he'd come to kill the orphanarium manager, because he'd be selling kids to the blackmarket. While I'd have been taken hostage, the shinobi would save me and adopt me later b'coz I'd have nowhere to go.
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
Well, if Ihave to pick
I'd have Mademoiselle Saigo as both of my parents

no....just kidding

hmm, I'd rather have Kyubei as my mother and.....
hmm, cut out the Shinsengumi and the Yorozuya, umm for a father...I think...
Banzai....
Gee, that's a really weird pairing, I don't know why I picked them
...arg, with those two my parents, I'm going to grow up into an icy-cold child
Member
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Well, if Ihave to pick
I'd have Mademoiselle Saigo as both of my parents

no....just kidding

hmm, I'd rather have Kyubei as my mother and.....
hmm, cut out the Shinsengumi and the Yorozuya, umm for a father...I think...
Banzai....
Gee, that's a really weird pairing, I don't know why I picked them
...arg, with those two my parents, I'm going to grow up into an icy-cold child


You'd probably end up looking like Elizabeth with parents like that.
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / in the sun
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
kagura as my mom and sougo as my daddy a nothing worse than sadist and a king of planet of sadist
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Well, if Ihave to pick
I'd have Mademoiselle Saigo as both of my parents

no....just kidding

hmm, I'd rather have Kyubei as my mother and.....
hmm, cut out the Shinsengumi and the Yorozuya, umm for a father...I think...
Banzai....
Gee, that's a really weird pairing, I don't know why I picked them
...arg, with those two my parents, I'm going to grow up into an icy-cold child


You'd probably end up looking like Elizabeth with parents like that.


No argument on that T.T
Member
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I want Okita and Kagura to be my papa and mama. xD It's much better to have a mom that eats a lot rather a mom who can't even cook fried eggs. >.>
Posted 7/24/08

Jo_Fuu wrote:


A18GM wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:

Kondo will make a great dad. And Otae just has to shut up and deal with it.


Lol, I agree.



lol, I also agree. kondo-san is a very nurturing and caring person. he pretty much raised sougo. i guess that's not a good example cuz he's the king of the sadist haha. but you get what I'm saying.


Not just Sougo, hijikata too. I'm afraid how they would have turn out without him.

Member
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Some dank necropolis
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

xdem0n1247 wrote:

I want Okita and Kagura to be my papa and mama. xD It's much better to have a mom that eats a lot rather a mom who can't even cook fried eggs. >.>


Lol, oh noes! That comment kinda hurt. I'm the kinda person who can burn water. ^-^
Member
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

dalilamoon21 wrote:


Jo_Fuu wrote:


A18GM wrote:


dalilamoon21 wrote:

Kondo will make a great dad. And Otae just has to shut up and deal with it.


Lol, I agree.



lol, I also agree. kondo-san is a very nurturing and caring person. he pretty much raised sougo. i guess that's not a good example cuz he's the king of the sadist haha. but you get what I'm saying.


Not just Sougo, hijikata too. I'm afraid how they would have turn out without him.




the world must never know of such an ocurrance. it's too horrible to think.

Posted 7/24/08
Yay! Kondo will be my dad and Otae my mum..!!! So cool!!
Member
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Hattori as a step-father, because I would be an orphan and one rainy day he'd come to kill the orphanarium manager, because he'd be selling kids to the blackmarket. While I'd have been taken hostage, the shinobi would save me and adopt me later b'coz I'd have nowhere to go.


hmm i think cuz of the hemmoriods. if u was born from his blood you miight inherit it but its great u choose to be an orphan

id choose gin and kagura XD
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Gintoki as a single father.........but I might become influenced by him and become lazy just like him...................
Ah well.
Member
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

ichini1 wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Hattori as a step-father, because I would be an orphan and one rainy day he'd come to kill the orphanarium manager, because he'd be selling kids to the blackmarket. While I'd have been taken hostage, the shinobi would save me and adopt me later b'coz I'd have nowhere to go.


hmm i think cuz of the hemmoriods. if u was born from his blood you miight inherit it but its great u choose to be an orphan

id choose gin and kagura XD


As if I could come out of his ass!!
What would I be, a nano-baby?
Member
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wherever I can fi...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

alderli wrote:



Mommy and Daddy???...HOLY HELL! Imagine a PTA meeting with them present! HAHAHA!

I would rather have Gintama as a single dad. We already know he's not that bad of a parent!


umm gintama? lol you mean gintoki?

i think i would choose .. kagura and okita i'd want to have kaguras strength
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
Mitsuba and Hijikata- I would be an evil sadist demon, with a heart. :D
EDIT: Wow. I just described Hijikata didn't I?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.