First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
mods needed>.
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

janeapril22 wrote:

name: janeapril22
what im good at: anything i guess?
examples. >.< in the spoiler.


kawaii!!!!!!!your in>3<
Posted 8/1/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


janeapril22 wrote:

name: janeapril22
what im good at: anything i guess?
examples. >.< in the spoiler.


kawaii!!!!!!!your in>3<


thanks. :]
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

janeapril22 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


janeapril22 wrote:

name: janeapril22
what im good at: anything i guess?
examples. >.< in the spoiler.


kawaii!!!!!!!your in>3<


thanks. :]


tehehehe your welcome^ - ^
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
name: Mitsuki-chan (animerocksmanga)
what im good at: everything
examples. >.< in the spoiler
Posted 8/4/08
username:LittleAnimeFan2
what your good at:Paint,Text etc
examples: [In Spoiler]
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

animerocksmanga wrote:

name: Mitsuki-chan (animerocksmanga)
what im good at: everything
examples. >.< in the spoiler


cooooliooo your in^ - ^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

username:LittleAnimeFan2
what your good at:Paint,Text etc
examples: [In Spoiler]


kawaii! your in^ - ^
Posted 8/5/08

cutestrawberry wrote:

all you need to tell is
username:
what your good at:
examples:

that's all and thx^ - ^


username: sharingankid01
what your good at: making avi's and banners
examples:
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

all you need to tell is
username:
what your good at:
examples:

that's all and thx^ - ^


username: sharingankid01
what your good at: making avi's and banners
examples:


colioo!your in^ - ^
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Username: Chirstina_33
What your good at: Avatars & Banners
Examples:
Avatars ~

Banners ~

Posted 8/9/08

<----- Ex.

I'm Good at making avatars and ID cards
My username is prettyhome
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Chirstina_33 wrote:

Username: Chirstina_33
What your good at: Avatars & Banners
Examples:
Avatars ~

Banners ~



teheheh your in^ - ^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

angelheart_lovely_1108 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

all you need to tell is
username:angelheart_lovely_1108
what your good at:aviis, avatar, banner, membership card
examples:






that's all and thx^ - ^




tehehheh your in ^ - ^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

prettyhome wrote:


<----- Ex.

I'm Good at making avatars and ID cards
My username is prettyhome


kawaii teheheh your in^ - ^
Posted 8/10/08

username:uchihalover725
what your good at:avis,banners,and membership cards
examples:






First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.