First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
avi request here^ - ^
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

angelface4evr wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: angelface4evr
what kind of colors do you want: red..<any that matches the pic.. >
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): <any,, u choose.. >
if you want a fading effect: yes please!
Pic:



Here^.^
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Amulet_spades wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Size: anything
What you want written on it: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
What kind of colors do you want: anything
If you want anything else: nothing

i want words added...Mika-chan

Pic:

en please crop


are you sure you dont want any desighns or hearts or borders.


oh i forgot...borders too...no designs
6700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

babybear9008 wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: babybear9008, snuggles (in bigger font, please)
what kind of colors do you want: whatever looks good
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): stars, hearts, sparkles!! ^^
or if you want a fading effect: yes please. could you keep atleast one of the white kittens? ^^


well i'm done, i hope u like it. if it's not 2 ur liking i can remake it. ^^

now i'll be going off...
3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:


Amulet_spades wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

Size: anything
What you want written on it: MiNi-MuNcHsKiN
What kind of colors do you want: anything
If you want anything else: nothing

i want words added...Mika-chan

Pic:

en please crop


are you sure you dont want any desighns or hearts or borders.


oh i forgot...borders too...no designs


i wouldve looked better with desighns sorry here u go.


Posted 7/22/08
size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: the world is a peaceful place
what kind of colors do you want: surprise me
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): anything!
or if you want a fading effect*Example* Yes please

Could you pick the pic for me please1
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

peach_chic78 wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: the world is a peaceful place
what kind of colors do you want: surprise me
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): anything!
or if you want a fading effect*Example* Yes please

Could you pick the pic for me please1


okey^ - ^
Posted 7/22/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


peach_chic78 wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: the world is a peaceful place
what kind of colors do you want: surprise me
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): anything!
or if you want a fading effect*Example* Yes please

Could you pick the pic for me please1


okey^ - ^

ok!

Posted 7/22/08

Tamia12 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: babybear9008, snuggles (in bigger font, please)
what kind of colors do you want: whatever looks good
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): stars, hearts, sparkles!! ^^
or if you want a fading effect: yes please. could you keep atleast one of the white kittens? ^^


well i'm done, i hope u like it. if it's not 2 ur liking i can remake it. ^^

now i'll be going off...


aww. its absolutely amazing!!! thank you. ^^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

peach_chic78 wrote:

size: tall and thin
what you want written on it: the world is a peaceful place
what kind of colors do you want: surprise me
if you want anything else (Example:stars,hearts,ect.): anything!
or if you want a fading effect*Example* Yes please

Could you pick the pic for me please1


DONE!!!!i hope you like it>.<
(if theres anything you want to be changed just say so^ - ^)
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:

size: wide and thin
what you want written on it: Karin the cute little dog
what kind of colors do you want:what ever color gose with it
hearts and stars, or anything that will go with it. sorry for makeing you chose things.



it's okey and i'll get right to it>3<


cool thanks.


when you mean wide and thin do you mean like the same size as this

or more this


i mean like the second one, or like the size of the pic. which ever one you want k.


okey ^ - ^


hey how is my avi coming along?
Posted 7/22/08
I want a avater made plases
size:Thin n Tall
what you want written on it:Tori116 n mairah
what kind of colors do you want:Purple n Pink
I want a Border on it n a dsign on it n mkae its cute



thnka I be wating
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B.E.D.R.O.O.M
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Tori116 wrote:

I want a avater made plases
size:Thin n Tall
what you want written on it:Tori116 n mairah
what kind of colors do you want:Purple n Pink
I want a Border on it n a dsign on it n mkae its cute



thnka I be wating


i'll begin working on it. do you want tori116 written big and mairah written smaller?
Posted 7/22/08

animangafan01 wrote:


Tori116 wrote:

I want a avater made plases
size:Thin n Tall
what you want written on it:Tori116 n mairah
what kind of colors do you want:Purple n Pink
I want a Border on it n a dsign on it n mkae its cute



thnka I be wating


i'll begin working on it. do you want tori116 written big and mairah written smaller?


yes palses Tori116 big n Mariah saller ya n thnak

Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

chi1 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


chi1 wrote:

size: wide and thin
what you want written on it: Karin the cute little dog
what kind of colors do you want:what ever color gose with it
hearts and stars, or anything that will go with it. sorry for makeing you chose things.



it's okey and i'll get right to it>3<


cool thanks.


when you mean wide and thin do you mean like the same size as this

or more this


i mean like the second one, or like the size of the pic. which ever one you want k.


okey ^ - ^


hey how is my avi coming along?


it's still coming(trying to figure out how to crop it^ - ^)
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B.E.D.R.O.O.M
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Tori116 wrote:


animangafan01 wrote:


Tori116 wrote:

I want a avater made plases
size:Thin n Tall
what you want written on it:Tori116 n mairah
what kind of colors do you want:Purple n Pink
I want a Border on it n a dsign on it n mkae its cute



thnka I be wating


i'll begin working on it. do you want tori116 written big and mairah written smaller?


yes palses Tori116 big n Mariah saller ya n thnak



mind me changing the girl's hair color to pink? i think it would look better
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.