Created by animeloverseven
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which is better - older or younger Gaara?
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
which one is better?
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
older! way hot.
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao


lol
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao


lol



lol - its true i always thought Gaara was awesome and cool but i never expected any1 to like him cos he's hot - then i found out the reality with all his fan - girls lol
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao


lol



lol - its true i always thought Gaara was awesome and cool but i never expected any1 to like him cos he's hot - then i found out the reality with all his fan - girls lol


yea i luv his personality 2. i have a thing 4 the aloof guys apparently...ex. hiei, sesshomaru, hitsugaya....
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao


lol



lol - its true i always thought Gaara was awesome and cool but i never expected any1 to like him cos he's hot - then i found out the reality with all his fan - girls lol


yea i luv his personality 2. i have a thing 4 the aloof guys apparently...ex. hiei, sesshomaru, hitsugaya....


is sesshomaru aloof? i think he is cool - esp since he took rin with him
who is hiei and hitsugaya?
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:


animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

older! way hot.


u no? i never expected the kindof answer u said lmao


lol



lol - its true i always thought Gaara was awesome and cool but i never expected any1 to like him cos he's hot - then i found out the reality with all his fan - girls lol


yea i luv his personality 2. i have a thing 4 the aloof guys apparently...ex. hiei, sesshomaru, hitsugaya....


is sesshomaru aloof? i think he is cool - esp since he took rin with him
who is hiei and hitsugaya?


sorta i guess. i wasnt sure wut term 2 use. lol. hiei is from yu yu hakusho & hitsugaya if from bleach
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

fireyokai wrote:

sorta i guess. i wasnt sure wut term 2 use. lol. hiei is from yu yu hakusho & hitsugaya if from bleach


ok - yh i remember now - is hiei good?
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

sorta i guess. i wasnt sure wut term 2 use. lol. hiei is from yu yu hakusho & hitsugaya if from bleach


ok - yh i remember now - is hiei good?


yea
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

fireyokai wrote:

yea


btw nice icon - who's the girl?
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

animeloverseven wrote:


fireyokai wrote:

yea


btw nice icon - who's the girl?


i dont kno whos she is originally but i turned her into my character kitana
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
did u get that pic of google? wht is photobucket?
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
photobuket is a site with a lot of pictures. theres a link.

http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo
Member
6159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

fireyokai wrote:

photobuket is a site with a lot of pictures. theres a link.

http://photobucket.com/?special_track=nav_logo

ok i will try it ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.