First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is there animes that depressed you?
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lucky Land 13
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
elfen lied actually depressed me a little 'cause it was so sad.
it really brought tears in my eyes and reminded me of all the bad memories that i have..
but still it's one of my favorite animes.. ^^


34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Nope. Not really.
Posted 7/21/08
hmm.......i though Now and Then, Here and There was kind of sad. i wasnt exactly depressed.......but it was sad D:
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1018/DepressingSad-Anime.html
Something that depresses me are people who can't read the rules.
Stop wasting bandwidth

Air was depressing >.>


lol agree with both points there XD
7103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / far away with stars
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
naruto shippuuden

it happen in manga , but soon in anime

whin itachi dead <<<<< poor guy
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Clannad Movie
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Clannad the movie and Elfen Lied !!!!
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lucky Land 13
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

lora55x wrote:

naruto shippuuden

it happen in manga , but soon in anime

whin itachi dead <<<<< poor guy


is itachi going to die!? i didn't know that... he's my favorite character in naruto shippuuden
that's really depressing..
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Air totally depressed me, I mean how can it just be so sad
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Nana...(god i keep replying topics with Nana...Nana..Nana..gotta stop doing that)
2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lucky Land 13
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

r3animat3d wrote:

Nana...(god i keep replying topics with Nana...Nana..Nana..gotta stop doing that)


i love nana it's one of the best animes and truly depressing sometimes..it's so much like real life i think..
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
The end of death note depressed me. So did God Child (by Kaori Yuki) but that isn't an anime. Its a manga. Oh well.
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

satiny wrote:


r3animat3d wrote:

Nana...(god i keep replying topics with Nana...Nana..Nana..gotta stop doing that)


i love nana it's one of the best animes and truly depressing sometimes..it's so much like real life i think..


true, it's very realistic, and it always seems to make you reflect on certain things that's happened to yourself - Nana just has a blend of everything! all emotions you could possibly have

2659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lucky Land 13
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

r3animat3d wrote:


satiny wrote:


r3animat3d wrote:

Nana...(god i keep replying topics with Nana...Nana..Nana..gotta stop doing that)


i love nana it's one of the best animes and truly depressing sometimes..it's so much like real life i think..


true, it's very realistic, and it always seems to make you reflect on certain things that's happened to yourself - Nana just has a blend of everything! all emotions you could possibly have



i couldn't say that better!..that's the main reason why it's so awesome ^.^
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kingston ,Jamaica
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
PEACH GIRL IS REALLY SAD TO ME
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.