First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up for classes
Starters~
4387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
username: Teila
type: magicians
class: magic, physical education (gym)
thanks ^^
Posted 7/29/08

Teila wrote:

username: Teila
type: magicians
class: magic, physical education (gym)
thanks ^^


mmtays
ur all signed uppies
o.o
Starters~
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Username:rui_hua
Type: Magicians
Class: magic ,Physical Education(Gym)
Starters~
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / local food market
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
username:ChubyChub
Type:Vampire
Class:magic,gym,secret spells
Starters~
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Username: iloveshugochara510
Type: Vampire
Classes: Magic, Unrestricted Spells, Physical Education
Starters~
10801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere near to...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
username:born2bfast
type: vampire
classes:..all class ^_~
Member
20255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Username:Karin
Type: Magician
Classes: Magic, Unrestricted spells, PE, Ethics
Posted 7/30/08

born2bfast wrote:

username:born2bfast
type: vampire
classes:..all class ^_~


kk ur signed uppies
^^
Posted 7/30/08

AnyaNeela wrote:

Username:Karin
Type: Magician
Classes: Magic, Unrestricted spells, PE, Ethics


kk ur signed uppies
o.o""
Creator
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I'm your Pillow!!...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

rui_hua wrote:

Username:rui_hua
Type: Magicians
Class: magic ,Physical Education(Gym)



iloveshugochara510

Username: iloveshugochara510
Type: Vampire
Classes: Magic, Unrestricted Spells, Physical Education



ChubyChub

username:ChubyChub
Type:Vampire
Class:magic,gym,secret spells


Kay kay you're all signed up!!
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Username: Tsukishima_Amu
Type: hmm... can i be a PUREBLOOD vampire who is very good in magic ???
Class: Magic Class,Unrestricted Spells


Onegai shimasu neh ? Arigato ~~
Starters~
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Username: ilyi
Type: ex. Macigians
Class: ~all classes~
Posted 7/31/08

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Username: Tsukishima_Amu
Type: hmm... can i be a PUREBLOOD vampire who is very good in magic ???
Class: Magic Class,Unrestricted Spells


Onegai shimasu neh ? Arigato ~~


haiii!!~
well...u needah wrk urself uppies for becoming a pure~blood
so u start off as a regular vampire!!~
Posted 7/31/08

ilyi wrote:

Username: ilyi
Type: ex. Macigians
Class: ~all classes~


kk..
ur signed up!!~
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

Username: Tsukishima_Amu
Type: hmm... can i be a PUREBLOOD vampire who is very good in magic ???
Class: Magic Class,Unrestricted Spells


Onegai shimasu neh ? Arigato ~~


haiii!!~
well...u needah wrk urself uppies for becoming a pure~blood
so u start off as a regular vampire!!~


Hai ~ i will gambatte !!! thanks !!!! ^v^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.