second season
Member
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
The September issue of Kodansha's Nakayoshi magazine will reportedly announce on August 2 that the anime adaptation of Peach-Pit's Shugo Chara! manga has been green-lit for a second year. The two manga artists who make up Peach-Pit have been drawing their take on the magical girl genre since the end of 2005, and director Kenji Yasuda and the Satelight animators have been producing the anime version since last fall. The manga won the Best Children's Manga honor in this year's Kodansha Manga Awards. Del Rey publishes the manga version in North America.

also there are rumors in the guest book that there finished the first season? this is not true, this is the episode plan~
2008-08-16 ep 45.
2008-08-23 ep 46.
2008-08-30 ep 47.
2008-09-06 ep 48.
2008-09-13 ep 49.
2008-09-20 ep 50.
2008-09-27 ep 51.
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
that sounds about right. if the rumored "second season" is true, that means the manga will continue from it's current state (which at least seems like it's going to finish up in a few chapters, that's if you pay attention to the manga scans. ggaaahh. i wish i could read kanji. anyway...)
but also this "second season" will probably be filled with fillers (ugh), or they will have to have a break in production for several months (similar to Vampire Knight) before continuing production. but it sounds nice anyway.

But, honestly, I think we are in the second season. A "season" change in Japan is whenever the OP changes. So, wouldn't that make this new "season" a third?

thanks for the article, though. =]
Member
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

moonberry wrote:

that sounds about right. if the rumored "second season" is true, that means the manga will continue from it's current state (which at least seems like it's going to finish up in a few chapters, that's if you pay attention to the manga scans. ggaaahh. i wish i could read kanji. anyway...)
but also this "second season" will probably be filled with fillers (ugh), or they will have to have a break in production for several months (similar to Vampire Knight) before continuing production. but it sounds nice anyway.

But, honestly, I think we are in the second season. A "season" change in Japan is whenever the OP changes. So, wouldn't that make this new "season" a third?

thanks for the article, though. =]


the japanese are a bit everywhere with there "seasons", watched code geass? there are about 3 songs changes during the rebellion, cant really call them seasons as theres R2 as well. ~and no problem =P
Member
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yes, I am the sam...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

sumit714 wrote:


moonberry wrote:

that sounds about right. if the rumored "second season" is true, that means the manga will continue from it's current state (which at least seems like it's going to finish up in a few chapters, that's if you pay attention to the manga scans. ggaaahh. i wish i could read kanji. anyway...)
but also this "second season" will probably be filled with fillers (ugh), or they will have to have a break in production for several months (similar to Vampire Knight) before continuing production. but it sounds nice anyway.

But, honestly, I think we are in the second season. A "season" change in Japan is whenever the OP changes. So, wouldn't that make this new "season" a third?

thanks for the article, though. =]


the japanese are a bit everywhere with there "seasons", watched code geass? there are about 3 songs changes during the rebellion, cant really call them seasons as theres R2 as well. ~and no problem =P


Lulz. I dunno where you guys hear these things, but Nakayoshi says that its a second YEAR of Shugo Chara! anime, not a season 2 ;D.

Gotta find that scan again ~_~
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
it must be true. there are so far 7 books... so all the mysteries will still have to be proven in season 2. (like, maybe nagehiko will show up episode 51, or the embryo will be in amu's hands the season 1'll be over, right?)
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
heyy, i made a post about this... it is believed so though... wait, dosent the anime have to finish first??or the other way around???
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
YAY! A 2ND SEASON!
Member
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Shiningninja wrote:


sumit714 wrote:


moonberry wrote:

that sounds about right. if the rumored "second season" is true, that means the manga will continue from it's current state (which at least seems like it's going to finish up in a few chapters, that's if you pay attention to the manga scans. ggaaahh. i wish i could read kanji. anyway...)
but also this "second season" will probably be filled with fillers (ugh), or they will have to have a break in production for several months (similar to Vampire Knight) before continuing production. but it sounds nice anyway.

But, honestly, I think we are in the second season. A "season" change in Japan is whenever the OP changes. So, wouldn't that make this new "season" a third?

thanks for the article, though. =]


the japanese are a bit everywhere with there "seasons", watched code geass? there are about 3 songs changes during the rebellion, cant really call them seasons as theres R2 as well. ~and no problem =P


Lulz. I dunno where you guys hear these things, but Nakayoshi says that its a second YEAR of Shugo Chara! anime, not a season 2 ;D.

Gotta find that scan again ~_~


i guess it depends on the way we interpret these things, these can be easly misunderstood >.<
Member
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
It better be true!!! cant wait!! ^^
You must be logged in to post.