First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
a theme?
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
pick what theme we should have

1.shugo chara

2.vampire knight

3.bottle fairy

4.lucky star

the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

if you have any other themes that would be cool just say so^ - ^
6700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Shugo Chara! X3
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Tamia12 wrote:

Shugo Chara! X3


tehheheh that's one vote for shugo chara>3<
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Bottle fairy
Posted 7/21/08
shugo chara.^_^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

Bottle fairy


tehehehe one vote for bottle fairy^ - ^
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

shugo chara.^_^


tehehhee 2 votes for shugo chara^ - ^
Posted 7/21/08
bottle fairy!!!!! kawaiiness
Posted 7/21/08
Bottle Fairy!!!!


3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
What About Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

Chiaki/Kaito Sinbad and Maron/Kaito Jeanne



im currently watching it though.....
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
i want Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne that would be good.
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chi1 wrote:

i want Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne that would be good.


hehe i chose dat one too...currently watching it though.....
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

cutestrawberry wrote:

pick what theme we should have

1.shugo chara

2.vampire knight

3.bottle fairy

4.lucky star

the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

if you have any other themes that would be cool just say so^ - ^


i was thinking u should of use a poll... juss to be easier...

2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywere there is...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:


chi1 wrote:

i want Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne that would be good.


hehe i chose dat one too...currently watching it though.....


haha yeah i watched it already and its good i loved it how do you think of it, and what ep are you on?
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

chi1 wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:


chi1 wrote:

i want Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne that would be good.


hehe i chose dat one too...currently watching it though.....


haha yeah i watched it already and its good i loved it how do you think of it, and what ep are you on?


in the 20's...24 i think...or maybe not...but i think its so romantic some parts
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.