First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
a theme?
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

kintsuchl wrote:

bottle fairy *-* THEY LOOK SO KAWAII<3


they are KAWAII!!!^ - ^
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
actually you should make it into a poll won't that be easier??
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

adelineang840 wrote:

actually you should make it into a poll won't that be easier??


i don't know howT^T
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

actually you should make it into a poll won't that be easier??


i don't know howT^T


there is two buttons on top of the forum right one is new topic and another is new poll click on new poll and thern write the questions that how~[just simple explanation]
Master Rawr
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

adelineang840 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

actually you should make it into a poll won't that be easier??


i don't know howT^T


there is two buttons on top of the forum right one is new topic and another is new poll click on new poll and thern write the questions that how~[just simple explanation]


okey thx^ - ^
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

cutestrawberry wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

actually you should make it into a poll won't that be easier??


i don't know howT^T


there is two buttons on top of the forum right one is new topic and another is new poll click on new poll and thern write the questions that how~[just simple explanation]


okey thx^ - ^


hope it is a help~
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
umm i vote for Bleach

Posted 8/28/08

Venaticuno wrote:

umm i vote for Bleach


oh that's a nice one since i havne't seen any avi groups do that yet, but the creator has to agree.
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

uchihalover725 wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:

umm i vote for Bleach


oh that's a nice one since i havne't seen any avi groups do that yet, but the creator has to agree.


yeah thats true

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.