First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Code geass second season Q and A ONLY... if you have questions post it here...
Posted 7/21/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

Neat...

What is "V.V. code"?


you mean V.V`s code??

that code is the symbol for the immortality curse... that is the symbol on CC`s head and Charles palm.. if you have tht it means you`Re like C.C who can grant geass by contracting, and is immortal..


so v.v isn't immortal anymore?


Actually, V.V's speculated to be dead. Because her powers of being an immortal is gone and that she suffered a tremendous blood loss


but why come when cornialla shot at v.v, he didn't died?


That was back when he was an immortal.


how did he give charles immortal?

here.. first you need to have two geass.. I mean the eyes... and after that, you can absorb the code.. since VV didn`t have energy at the time.. maybe charles absorbed it.. because according to CC she said "why did you remove VV`s code?"
meaning Charles is the one who initiated...



o... i get it. thx for explaining.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

Neat...

What is "V.V. code"?


you mean V.V`s code??

that code is the symbol for the immortality curse... that is the symbol on CC`s head and Charles palm.. if you have tht it means you`Re like C.C who can grant geass by contracting, and is immortal..


so v.v isn't immortal anymore?


Actually, V.V's speculated to be dead. Because her powers of being an immortal is gone and that she suffered a tremendous blood loss


but why come when cornialla shot at v.v, he didn't died?


That was back when he was an immortal.


how did he give charles immortal?


Charles has the ability to take away V.V's immortality.


i thought if you take away the immortality, v.v. would died!! wouldn't he?


nope.. the immortality will just be gone... so he can die.. but he was injured when charles stole it.. so there he died
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

Neat...

What is "V.V. code"?


you mean V.V`s code??

that code is the symbol for the immortality curse... that is the symbol on CC`s head and Charles palm.. if you have tht it means you`Re like C.C who can grant geass by contracting, and is immortal..


so v.v isn't immortal anymore?


Actually, V.V's speculated to be dead. Because her powers of being an immortal is gone and that she suffered a tremendous blood loss


but why come when cornialla shot at v.v, he didn't died?


That was back when he was an immortal.


how did he give charles immortal?


Charles has the ability to take away V.V's immortality.


i thought if you take away the immortality, v.v. would died!! wouldn't he?


That hasn't been explained yet


ok... thx for explaining.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In TunaLand
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
What's the point of Suzaku using the refrain on Kallen, he does know that Lelouch is Zero so why?
Posted 7/21/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

Neat...

What is "V.V. code"?


you mean V.V`s code??

that code is the symbol for the immortality curse... that is the symbol on CC`s head and Charles palm.. if you have tht it means you`Re like C.C who can grant geass by contracting, and is immortal..


so v.v isn't immortal anymore?


Actually, V.V's speculated to be dead. Because her powers of being an immortal is gone and that she suffered a tremendous blood loss


but why come when cornialla shot at v.v, he didn't died?


That was back when he was an immortal.


how did he give charles immortal?


Charles has the ability to take away V.V's immortality.


i thought if you take away the immortality, v.v. would died!! wouldn't he?


nope.. the immortality will just be gone... so he can die.. but he was injured when charles stole it.. so there he died


makes me wonder whose the evilier?
V.V or Charles
Posted 7/21/08
okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain


well its lulu.. he`s wise.. so he knows how he can maximize the use of his geass.. so maybe he asked the maker of his knightmare put that.. in case of emergency
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

DaDevilGurl wrote:

What's the point of Suzaku using the refrain on Kallen, he does know that Lelouch is Zero so why?


nope he dosen`t.. he`s not sure.. and another thing is, if he used refrain he can get all of the info he wants.. because karen has high rank in oobk
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08


my opinion.. CHARLES.. because somehow VV really cared for marianne
Posted 7/21/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



my opinion.. CHARLES.. because somehow VV really cared for marianne


interesting.
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

panda3525 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



my opinion.. CHARLES.. because somehow VV really cared for marianne


interesting.


I also wonder about that part where VV said he cared for marianne.. does anyone have any Idea?
Posted 7/21/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain


well its lulu.. he`s wise.. so he knows how he can maximize the use of his geass.. so maybe he asked the maker of his knightmare put that.. in case of emergency


but he stole the knightmare and has had no improvements done to it since
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain


well its lulu.. he`s wise.. so he knows how he can maximize the use of his geass.. so maybe he asked the maker of his knightmare put that.. in case of emergency


but he stole the knightmare and has had no improvements done to it since


wait maybe you are reffering to his knightmare in season 1.. in the season 1 he only stole that.. but in season 2, that was made for lulu.. that`s why the cockpit is different because it was adjusted for lulu... and its stronger than the one in season 1..
Posted 7/21/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain


well its lulu.. he`s wise.. so he knows how he can maximize the use of his geass.. so maybe he asked the maker of his knightmare put that.. in case of emergency


but he stole the knightmare and has had no improvements done to it since


wait maybe you are reffering to his knightmare in season 1.. in the season 1 he only stole that.. but in season 2, that was made for lulu.. that`s why the cockpit is different because it was adjusted for lulu... and its stronger than the one in season 1..


you know what, i think i need to go and watch season 1 again since its been years the last time i watched it and i think i need to watch season 2 again cause im a bit lost with the story line, oh well thats what happens when you fall a sleep in front of the TV
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

okay here is a question, what the hell is going on? i don't understand it....the recent ep 15. how the hell did his knightmare have miniature mirrors hidden in it? im sure that the person who designed it was of vain


well its lulu.. he`s wise.. so he knows how he can maximize the use of his geass.. so maybe he asked the maker of his knightmare put that.. in case of emergency


but he stole the knightmare and has had no improvements done to it since


wait maybe you are reffering to his knightmare in season 1.. in the season 1 he only stole that.. but in season 2, that was made for lulu.. that`s why the cockpit is different because it was adjusted for lulu... and its stronger than the one in season 1..


you know what, i think i need to go and watch season 1 again since its been years the last time i watched it and i think i need to watch season 2 again cause im a bit lost with the story line, oh well thats what happens when you fall a sleep in front of the TV


lol.. good luck.. and if you have questions just post it.. I`ll be glad to help
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Last episode`s summary.. this is not accurate because someone just asked me last time to make asap.. I`ll just post it anyway..

>>first....i won`t explain it chronologically because the scenes we`re changing too much... I`ll explain first schnizels side... the experiment Nina were doing is now complete.. and the power was sooooo strong.. as in totally...
>>
>>next...
>>nunally`s side... she is working as a leader like person right? and she is doing her best for the japanese... she makes sure the programs for the country is not bad for the japanese... and another thing is, she is starting to sense how gay suzaku is lying to her.. and it was fun seeing suzaku having hard time!!!
>>
>>now next is the gay and karen`s side....
>>karen almost got refrained... you know that? the drug... so that she will speak everything but somehow suzaku stopped because he can`t do it... and now suzaku is already sure that lulu is zero...
>>
>>next for ougi and viletta
>>they met... and ougi is telling how he feeks about viletta.. and viletta is pointing a gun and tries to kill him.. and ougi accepts.. but somehow viletta can`t because she also already has feelings for ougi.. and suddenly the ninja appears... the ninja made forgot the name.. I think it was sayoko... she tried to kill viletta because viletta was trying to kill ougi.. and she got viletta cornered and threw some kunai.. ougi tried to stop them but since they won`t listen he saved viletta and fell into a cliff... and viletta jumps shouting "ougi!!" love that couple.. then cut.. don`t know what will happen.. they we`re in mid air abou to fall into a rocky river...
>>
>>this is tiring huh... just a break....
>>
>>there... on V.Vs` side...
>>he was dying and saw CC.. they talked.. and VV died, because the contract was already passed to the pido narcist (charles)... and the truth was V.V cared for marianne.. oh I`m not sure about that... but I think he died.. I think...
>>
>>now finally on lulu and the pido narcist...
>>first lulu hid bahind his mecha.. and talked to charles a little.. then he pressed some button and hundreds of mirror flew from the mecha.. then he used his geass!! it reflected and he ordered charles to die.. now charles killed himself... and died.. lulu cried and he couldn`t believe... I mean he still wanted to give more hard times on charles but now he`s dead.. suddenly charles woke up! and lulu found out that the contract was now on charles.. I mean the ever lasting life thing... and lulu was shocked... and they enter in some place where talktalktalk happened... and CC appeared.. and said I dont need you anymore lulu... and revealed that her wish was to die.. because the one who is the contractor of CC is the one who can kill her.. meaning lulu.. but now charles can kill him... its complicated because the talk was long.. anyways.. now lulu got send into another place.. and there he found out the past of CC where CC is there.. but the past CC.. and he found out that CC had a geass.. and what she wished was to be loved.. but her geass was so strong that everyone loved her and now she dosen`t know true love.. and she didn`t want her geass anymore so her contractor said lets finish this.. she was used so her contractor can die.. sorry if I cant explain it well.. now back to charles and CC.. the real intention of CC was that she didnt want lulu to have the eternal life.. I mean she cared for lulu... now she was about to be killed, lulu appears and shouts "CC I know what you want!! let me make you happy! let me make you smile!! I dont want to lose anything anymore!!" something like that.. too long but nice... and somehow CC escaped and lulu saved her... they escaped and now back to the real world... and CC lost her memories..
>>
>>whew that was tiring
Posted 7/21/08
Please use the thread stated by SimplyBill

~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.