Post Reply MR Dorm Rooms
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 8/15/08
Welcome to da MR Dorms....

Rules:
~NO BOYS ALOUD IN GIRLS!!!!(if spotted will be in detention for 3 days tops)
~NO GIRLS ALOUD IN BOYS DORMS!!!!(if spotted will be in detention for 3 days tops)
~u may visit friend's dorm anytime(sleep overs r aloud but pls keep quiet because dorms r rite next to each other)
~REMEMBER DAT DIS IS MODERATED


Double Rooms Only!!!(Easier to make friends)

Girls Dorms.....
1st floor
1a.
1b.
1c.
1d.

2nd floor
2a.
2b.
2c.
2d.


Boys Dorms.....
1st floor
1a.
1b.
1c.
1d.

2nd floor
2a.
2b.
2c.
2d. applegrapeshinji&(no roommate yet)


Bath House Girls


Bath House Boys



Builgings Located North of the Academy
Posted 7/22/08
i want a green room!!!!!!! ^^ i dont care wif who ^^
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08

auomimed wrote:

i want a green room!!!!!!! ^^ i dont care wif who ^^


wrong Dorm ur an AWMR student dis is MR dorm pls talk to blackbaka21 about ur dorm ^-^
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:

Welcome to da MR Girls Dorms....

Rules:
~NO BOYS ALOUD!!!!(if spotted will be in detention for 3 days tops)
~u may visit friend's dorm anytime(sleep overs r aloud but pls keep quiet because dorms r rite next to each other)
~REMEMBER DAT DIS IS MODERATED


Double Rooms Only!!!(Easier to make friends)


Dorms.....
1st floor
1a.
1b.
1c.
1d.

2nd floor
2a.
2b.
2c.
2d.


Bath House all share




Builgings Located North of the Academy


ne..Principal, can u edit this and make it a MR Dorm room for both boys and girl..I thought it would make it easier and there won't be so many forum just for dorm..
I can do it but I thought I'll ask your opinion first.
Posted 7/25/08

luckystars07 wrote:


RoyMustang93 wrote:



ne..Principal, can u edit this and make it a MR Dorm room for both boys and girl..I thought it would make it easier and there won't be so many forum just for dorm..
I can do it but I thought I'll ask your opinion first.


alrite but i'll have to make it first
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


RoyMustang93 wrote:



ne..Principal, can u edit this and make it a MR Dorm room for both boys and girl..I thought it would make it easier and there won't be so many forum just for dorm..
I can do it but I thought I'll ask your opinion first.


alrite but i'll have to make it first


okay..
Prefect
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your face
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I want a room!
Posted 8/14/08

applegrapeshinji wrote:

I want a room!


which room do u want??
Prefect
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your face
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
MR boys

second floor 2d
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
this place is so deserted..where is all the MR member?
You must be logged in to post.