First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
IS vampire knight really thaat good??????????
3853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Dude. Zip your lips. Sit down. And watch it.
Member
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dont find me coz...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
xD yea mayb xD
Member
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / EU
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
i love it.. its one of the best ^__^
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

salee23 wrote:


anime-kan2 wrote:

well i never watch vampire knight, y is it good? its like mils of ppl r interesting in it, well whats so cool about that? its just a normal anime or something? its a vampire and a knight, so........


you should give it a try. its an awesome anime. i've just only recently watched it and im addicted lol. whats cool is its about vampires and ppl bringing peace and so on lol i dont really know how to explain it but yea VK is the BEST


TOTALLY: agree
Posted 7/23/08
because of kaname!!
Member
4935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Fiji
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
its good coz its good....y dnt you just watch it for ur own opinion, coz everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes....if you like vk then great...if you dont, then dont watch it anymore, lol....hope u understand...lol
Member
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere.....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
quite okay......
Member
3339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

keera55 wrote:


salee23 wrote:


anime-kan2 wrote:

well i never watch vampire knight, y is it good? its like mils of ppl r interesting in it, well whats so cool about that? its just a normal anime or something? its a vampire and a knight, so........


you should give it a try. its an awesome anime. i've just only recently watched it and im addicted lol. whats cool is its about vampires and ppl bringing peace and so on lol i dont really know how to explain it but yea VK is the BEST


TOTALLY: agree


thank you hehe
Posted 7/25/08
I LOVE IT!!!
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
ADDICTING! really. if you say this is dumb...your retarded, go get a life! go vampire knightt!!! :]
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
The manga`s a lot better in my opinion haha
but the anime`s not bad. Graphics could be better though |:
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
i love this show!
1) because the storyline is so interesting!
2) the characters in the anime are really cool

and finally, the most IMPORTANT REASON EVER!

3) ZERO IS SO DAMN SEXY!

Watch Vampire Knight! You Won't Regret it!
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa,Fl US
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
VK is the best anime ive ever watched. they made cool sequence and love the opening song. U should watch it, cause wen u do i think u'll be wanting for more of it.
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
at first I was kinda board and they seemed to rush the anime serise but its actually REALLY interestin and cool u should try
Member
6632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Johor Bahru, Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
you should watch it first, i was like you when my introduce it to me i was thinking what is so nice about it. i decided to give it a go and watch it and now i'm addicted to VK. You should just try watching it. VK is the BEST!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.