First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Knight RP
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

jenny67234 wrote:

can i be Kain since im a noble in the night class


You are Kain...
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

goodgirl666 wrote:

can i be yori?


What place are you in?? Are you in Day Class: AP student or Validvictorian?
Or are you in Night Class?
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

lunardance wrote:


goodgirl666 wrote:

can i be yori?


What place are you in?? Are you in Day Class: AP student or Validvictorian?
Or are you in Night Class?


Night class...
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

goodgirl666 wrote:


lunardance wrote:


goodgirl666 wrote:

can i be yori?


What place are you in?? Are you in Day Class: AP student or Validvictorian?
Or are you in Night Class?


Night class...


You are Yori.
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

lunardance wrote:


goodgirl666 wrote:


lunardance wrote:


goodgirl666 wrote:

can i be yori?


What place are you in?? Are you in Day Class: AP student or Validvictorian?
Or are you in Night Class?


Night class...


You are Yori.


thnks
Member
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / THE DEAD ZONE O.O...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
day class -.-" i just wanna be a part that has many lines TT^TT
Member
7519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Quimbley Manor, H...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

lunardance wrote:


Nadeshiko24 wrote:

Oooh! Can I be Ruka?? I am in the Noble Class...


Yes...Noble.. You are Ruka... [my enemy to have Kaname]


Ahahahah....How cute...
Posted 7/23/08
can i be juuri though i wanted yuki but heck let's get over with
Posted 7/23/08
Can I be Juri Kuran?
Yuki's mother.
I'm a noble.
Member
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Find Me its Bette...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Hi to all im dashiel A.K.A kaname hahaha
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

nadiloo wrote:

day class -.-" i just wanna be a part that has many lines TT^TT


To be part..You need a character first.. Then I'll tell you all the details. So just pick a character and say what you are in the Day class.
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Nadeshiko24 wrote:


lunardance wrote:


Nadeshiko24 wrote:

Oooh! Can I be Ruka?? I am in the Noble Class...


Yes...Noble.. You are Ruka... [my enemy to have Kaname]


Ahahahah....How cute...


Yuuki: Kaname will be mine. Not yours. *stares*
Member
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / THE DEAD ZONE O.O...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

lunardance wrote:


nadiloo wrote:

day class -.-" i just wanna be a part that has many lines TT^TT


To be part..You need a character first.. Then I'll tell you all the details. So just pick a character and say what you are in the Day class.


but im a guardian!!!! i can BE zero TT^TT

21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

samiii_chan wrote:

Can I be Juri Kuran?
Yuki's mother.
I'm a noble.


You are Juuri
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

nadiloo wrote:


lunardance wrote:


nadiloo wrote:


lunardance wrote:


nadiloo wrote:

day class -.-" i just wanna be a part that has many lines TT^TT


To be part..You need a character first.. Then I'll tell you all the details. So just pick a character and say what you are in the Day class.


but im a guardian!!!! i can BE zero TT^TT



Still. What class are you in???! AP student or Validvictorian?


neither.... TT^TT

but i plan to be an AP student



Sorry you can't join yet
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.