First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Game | Tell your personality
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08


How to play?
Spell YOUR name and see if it fits you.

A: Love by everyone
B: Amazing kisser
C: Sexy
D: Very very easy to fall in love with
E: Game Freak
F: Amazing
G: Cool and Spicy
H: Adorable
I: Childish
J: Rebellious
K: Anime Freak
L: Cute
M: Crazy
N: Otaku
O: Popular in School and everywhere
P: Hot
Q: Adorable
R: Interesting
S: Trust Worthy
T: Doesn't give a Crap
U: Sweet smile
V : Mature
W: Outgoing
X: Keep secrets
Y: Friendly
Z: Joker


Here's mine :
S - Trust Worthy
H - Adorable
I - Childish
N - Otaku
K - Anime Freak
I - Childish


Kind of accurate...give it a try ^_~
Moderator
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/21/08 , edited 7/21/08
Ok... my name is Sean Allen Neves...

S- Trust Worthy
E- Game Freak
A- Love by everyone
N- Otaku

A- Love By Everyone
L- Cute
L- Cute
E- Game Freak
N- Otaku

N- Otaku
E- Game Freak
V- Mature
E- Game Freak
S- Trust Worthy

Yeah it fits me ^_^
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
My name Is Ruth!!! :P

R-Interesting
U-Sweet Smile
T-Doesn't give a crap
H-Adorable

The Sweet Smile and Adorable thing isn't me well maybe but I am interesting and don't really care for others so ok then!
Posted 7/22/08
hmm ill go w ma nickname cuz i dnt feel like givin out my name..frankie

F:
Amazing
R: Interesting
A: Love By Everyone
N: Otaku
K: Anime Freak
I: Childish
E: Game Freak

wow my nickname fits me.....a lot....
Posted 7/23/08
mines is alison

a: Love by everyone
l: cute
i:Childish
s: Trust worthy
o: Popular in School and everywhere
n: Otaku


O_________O
Member
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
T- Doesnt Give Crap
H- Adorable
Y- Friendly

Exactly...Kewl!
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
A- Love By Everyone
S- Trust Worthy
H- Adorable
L- Cute
E- Game Freak (kinda true xD)
Y- Friendly
Member
13936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boredsville.....:\
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
my names brittney :D
B-Amazing kisser (yep made a guy fall for me just from that)
R- Interesting (I've bentold this)
I- Childish (ive benn told im a justa giant 4 year old)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (obviously....)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (as said above)
N-Otaku (obviously you should see my room and computer room :))
E-Game Freak (note see game room )
Y-Friendly (has ppl talking to her even though she cant remember there namez :\)
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

fma_girl101 wrote:

my names brittney :D
B-Amazing kisser (yep made a guy fall for me just from that)
R- Interesting (I've bentold this)
I- Childish (ive benn told im a justa giant 4 year old)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (obviously....)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (as said above)
N-Otaku (obviously you should see my room and computer room :))
E-Game Freak (note see game room )
Y-Friendly (has ppl talking to her even though she cant remember there namez :\)


haha wow....look like ur name fit you alot!!!
Member
13936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boredsville.....:\
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

shinki7 wrote:


fma_girl101 wrote:

my names brittney :D
B-Amazing kisser (yep made a guy fall for me just from that)
R- Interesting (I've bentold this)
I- Childish (ive benn told im a justa giant 4 year old)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (obviously....)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (as said above)
N-Otaku (obviously you should see my room and computer room :))
E-Game Freak (note see game room )
Y-Friendly (has ppl talking to her even though she cant remember there namez :\)


haha wow....look like ur name fit you alot!!!


lol its weird write???
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

fma_girl101 wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


fma_girl101 wrote:

my names brittney :D
B-Amazing kisser (yep made a guy fall for me just from that)
R- Interesting (I've bentold this)
I- Childish (ive benn told im a justa giant 4 year old)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (obviously....)
T-Doesn't give a Crap (as said above)
N-Otaku (obviously you should see my room and computer room :))
E-Game Freak (note see game room )
Y-Friendly (has ppl talking to her even though she cant remember there namez :\)


haha wow....look like ur name fit you alot!!!


lol its weird write???


no its not! nice name u have there ^^
Posted 7/27/08
Hi my name is hikaru

H - Adorable
I - Childish
K - Anime Freak
A - Love by everyone
R - Interesting
U - Sweet smile

Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

lollipop_gurl wrote:

Hi my name is hikaru

H - Adorable
I - Childish
K - Anime Freak
A - Love by everyone
R - Interesting
U - Sweet smile



hihi hikaru-chan!!!! wow ur name is so kawaii!!
Posted 7/27/08

shinki7 wrote:


lollipop_gurl wrote:

Hi my name is hikaru

H - Adorable
I - Childish
K - Anime Freak
A - Love by everyone
R - Interesting
U - Sweet smile



hihi hikaru-chan!!!! wow ur name is so kawaii!!


teehee thankies ^^ shinki-chan's name kawaii desu ne
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

lollipop_gurl wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


lollipop_gurl wrote:

Hi my name is hikaru

H - Adorable
I - Childish
K - Anime Freak
A - Love by everyone
R - Interesting
U - Sweet smile



hihi hikaru-chan!!!! wow ur name is so kawaii!!


teehee thankies ^^ shinki-chan's name kawaii desu ne


teehee ur welcome n thankies ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.