First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
anime question regarding high school romance???
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
this just bothered me now.... ....if the star of the anime show is a non sport type....is it really always the partner of that star also a non sport type??? if the actor is a sport is it always the partner of that actor also an sport type? ...silly question huh..... dont bother to answer if u think this is useless...
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
sport =/= romance

your question =/= topic question

transitive property a=b b=c c=a

>.>

your question =/= romance


nkucles wrote:

this just bothered me now.... ....if the star of the anime show is a non sport type....is it really always the partner of that star also a non sport type??? if the actor is a sport is it always the partner of that actor also an sport type? ...silly question huh..... dont bother to answer if u think this is useless...

1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Its not a silly question. Its just that I'm either
A) too stupid to understand the question
B) too confused by the question to understand it

lolz
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
sorry if ur confused.... ill try to clear it .... ...ok i think ill just make an example.... like the show striker hungry heart.... the actor there is kyouske kano.... and his into sport and his partner is also into sport.... why is that??? another example... like the show clannad the ectress there is nagisa she's not into sport and her partner is also not into sports....why is it always happening in every anime...???? tell me if im wrong....name two anime shows that has an actor or actress that's into sport that has a partner that is not into sports...??? or opposite...
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nkucles wrote:

sorry if ur confused.... ill try to clear it .... ...ok i think ill just make an example.... like the show striker hungry heart.... the actor there is kyouske kano.... and his into sport and his partner is also into sport.... why is that??? another example... like the show clannad the ectress there is nagisa she's not into sport and her partner is also not into sports....why is it always happening in every anime...???? tell me if im wrong....name two anime shows that has an actor or actress that's into sport that has a partner that is not into sports...??? or opposite...


rewatch clannad now!

tomoya is an ex-basketball player
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

AnimeKami wrote:


nkucles wrote:

sorry if ur confused.... ill try to clear it .... ...ok i think ill just make an example.... like the show striker hungry heart.... the actor there is kyouske kano.... and his into sport and his partner is also into sport.... why is that??? another example... like the show clannad the ectress there is nagisa she's not into sport and her partner is also not into sports....why is it always happening in every anime...???? tell me if im wrong....name two anime shows that has an actor or actress that's into sport that has a partner that is not into sports...??? or opposite...


rewatch clannad now!

tomoya is an ex-basketball player


but his not into sport then after what happen that then....
Posted 7/22/08
must. . . not . . flame!

*leaves*
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nkucles wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


nkucles wrote:

sorry if ur confused.... ill try to clear it .... ...ok i think ill just make an example.... like the show striker hungry heart.... the actor there is kyouske kano.... and his into sport and his partner is also into sport.... why is that??? another example... like the show clannad the ectress there is nagisa she's not into sport and her partner is also not into sports....why is it always happening in every anime...???? tell me if im wrong....name two anime shows that has an actor or actress that's into sport that has a partner that is not into sports...??? or opposite...


rewatch clannad now!

tomoya is an ex-basketball player


but his not into sport then after what happen that then....


he gave up, does not mean he didn't like it.
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / californiaaa
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
lovely complex. the guys plays basketball, but the girl doesn't.

ps. the ex doesn't count!
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

AnimeKami wrote:


nkucles wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


nkucles wrote:

sorry if ur confused.... ill try to clear it .... ...ok i think ill just make an example.... like the show striker hungry heart.... the actor there is kyouske kano.... and his into sport and his partner is also into sport.... why is that??? another example... like the show clannad the ectress there is nagisa she's not into sport and her partner is also not into sports....why is it always happening in every anime...???? tell me if im wrong....name two anime shows that has an actor or actress that's into sport that has a partner that is not into sports...??? or opposite...


rewatch clannad now!

tomoya is an ex-basketball player


but his not into sport then after what happen that then....


he gave up, does not mean he didn't like it.


bu tstill he doesnt like it that's why he gave up... and one more thing tomoya was a delinquent when the show start's remember???
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

likewhoaitsdanica wrote:

lovely complex. the guys plays basketball, but the girl doesn't.

ps. the ex doesn't count!


u sure that guy play basket ball??? thought he was just an normal high school student.... *only watched epi 1* got to watched more of it...
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / californiaaa
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nkucles wrote:


likewhoaitsdanica wrote:

lovely complex. the guys plays basketball, but the girl doesn't.

ps. the ex doesn't count!


u sure that guy play basket ball??? thought he was just an normal high school student.... *only watched epi 1* got to watched more of it...


hahah yeeah. he's on the school's team.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nkucles wrote:

bu tstill he doesnt like it that's why he gave up... and one more thing tomoya was a delinquent when the show start's remember???


Tomoya likes basketball. He got injured that's why he gave up. >__> RE-WATCH IT NOW!
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


nkucles wrote:

bu tstill he doesnt like it that's why he gave up... and one more thing tomoya was a delinquent when the show start's remember???


Tomoya likes basketball. He got injured that's why he gave up. >__> RE-WATCH IT NOW!


i know that.... but the question is.... is he on any sport in that show???
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

nkucles wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


nkucles wrote:

bu tstill he doesnt like it that's why he gave up... and one more thing tomoya was a delinquent when the show start's remember???


Tomoya likes basketball. He got injured that's why he gave up. >__> RE-WATCH IT NOW!


i know that.... but the question is.... is he on any sport in that show???


You know it yet you said that he doesn't like it that's why he gave up? Oh my, how brilliant of you. He was on a sport. Plus, he's not an actor either, so it's not the usual actor x actress thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.