First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Application For Moderator
Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

kinoa099 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

Fill This In :P

Username:
Name:
Skill:(What Can You Make IN CR)
Why You Wanna Be Mod?:
Rank:(Be Mod At Least Rank 2)
Mod To Be:
Picture:

Hehe it'll be hard be mod here :D

Needed:
Avatar Making Mod
Forum Mod



if i cant avatar mod...i accept of being forum mod....

i can post forums with brain-stormer questions....post different enjoying events..like comic-stripping...history-making about this group...and have an angelic host club festival this coming august....and many more...i'm the special event's moderator for all over 5 groups/....and many members are enjoying to the events that i started...i promised..you'll never regret...when ,i explode some events...hehhe


hmm u can be avatar mod and badge mod is it okay?
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
okay..
Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
example plss...
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
ahm, i'll post it tomorrow..my father will used my computer...G2G ok then bbye!
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

Username:togimeow
Name:Reiko
Skill:im relativly good at getting things done. cant do much graphics. but i could help moderate fourums to get people accepted faster
Why You Wanna Be Mod?:sounds like fun....dont have any other groups to mod :P...cause i want to help?
Rank:dosnt matter whatever you need
Mod To Be:forum mod
Picture:


can u be the dorm mod?


Sure!
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
ok updated the dorms...but its not on the main page stuffeses...so yeah :D. if you want, its all copy and paste

Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

togimeow wrote:

ok updated the dorms...but its not on the main page stuffeses...so yeah :D. if you want, its all copy and paste



ok........i'll make u mod soon..
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
allrighty thanks
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

ok updated the dorms...but its not on the main page stuffeses...so yeah :D. if you want, its all copy and paste



ok........i'll make u mod soon..


hey do you need help with page modding too? cause i can help with that
Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

ok updated the dorms...but its not on the main page stuffeses...so yeah :D. if you want, its all copy and paste



ok........i'll make u mod soon..


hey do you need help with page modding too? cause i can help with that


no need...
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kilalareno wrote:

example plss...


August Badge for Angelic Host Club



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kinoa099 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

example plss...


August Badge for Angelic Host Club



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








ok accepted i'll add u mod soon ^^
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kilalareno wrote:


kinoa099 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

example plss...


August Badge for Angelic Host Club



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








ok accepted i'll add u mod soon ^^


why it should be soon???


T_T
Creator
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kinoa099 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


kinoa099 wrote:


kilalareno wrote:

example plss...


August Badge for Angelic Host Club



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








ok accepted i'll add u mod soon ^^


why it should be soon???


T_T



i added u liao the soon is wait..
Moderator
8278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:


kilalareno wrote:


togimeow wrote:

ok updated the dorms...but its not on the main page stuffeses...so yeah :D. if you want, its all copy and paste



ok........i'll make u mod soon..


hey do you need help with page modding too? cause i can help with that


no need...


allrighty
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.