* Name: Keito Okamoto (, Keito Okamoto?)
* Profession: Singer, Dancer
* Date of Birth:April 1, 1993
* Starsign: Aries
* Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
* Height: 170 cm (around 5"7')
* Weight: 48 kg (around 106 lbs)
* Blood Type: O
* Group: Hey! Say! JUMP, Hey! Say! 7
* Talent Agency: Johnny & Associates
* Family: Father (Kenichi Okamoto), Mother (Nishi Katsue)
* Instruments: Guitar
* Favorite Food: Fried Chicken, Ice Cream and Strawberry Milk
* Dislike Food: Seafood, leek
* Favorite homecooked meal: Carbonara
* Respected Senior: Kimura Takuya
* Charming Point: Mole under right eye
* First Kiss: Never
* Girl Type: Nice, kind, does things freely, peaceful, honest, neutral, optimistic, hard-working, spoilt, long, wavy hair (dark brown, brown, or black), cute smile, girly clothes: pumps, leg tights..
* Childhood Dream: To be a doctor
* Most expensive he ever bought: High efficient calculator that can calculate pi. For the color he chose dark blue.
* Possible Apology: "I don't have anything to "apologize now" because I always apologize after I done a bad thing."
* Hairstyle he wants to try: Long hair
* Favorite song: Arashi's PIKA NCHI DOUBLE
* Favorite Color:Blue
* Love confessions: 0
* Favorite subject: Math
* Liked TV show: Doraemon
* Special ability: Unintentionally funny.
* Loves to play billiards when he was in England
* Fluent in English
* Favorite Subject is Math.
* His Father is Okamoto Kenichi, a Johnny's Senior
* Loves playing guitar
Keito Okamoto (岡本 圭人Okamoto Keito, born April 01, 1993), is a Japanese singer as member of Hey! Say! JUMP. He is under the management of Johnny & Associates. He was born in Tokyo and moved to England, up until recently, and currently resides in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. He is the only member of Hey! Say! JUMP that speaks fluent English. He has a hard time reading Kanji or even remembering how to speak Japanese.
* this one is reaLLy updated... and, he doesn't have his FIRST KISS yet, okei?!! so to those who are starting rumors that he had a gf in EngLand, you're wrong...*
Oh wow. A lot of years had passed...