First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
★Suggestion Forum
Posted 7/22/08
Do you have any ideas for this group?
Share it with us!
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
umm...before giving ideas...wat is this group about??
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Ayumi-Yumi wrote:


MiNi-MuNcHsKiN wrote:

umm...before giving ideas...wat is this group about??


iTsubasa says Supreme Crunch is the new and updated version of World of Crunchyness in the front page =]


oh...ok then...thanx for telling

10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
hmm..my ideas here are :

_manga reading station

_Academy-liked


that's just my suggestions...ahaisz!!
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Another Suggestion :

(Membership Card Scheme)
Posted 7/23/08

kinoa099 wrote:

Another Suggestion :

(Membership Card Scheme)



generally, i like your idea of membership cards.
but still, its way too big, make it a little smaller.

If you have a foot-ruler [one foot ruler].

Make the Width 6.5 inches across and 4 iinches going down.
if im not mistaken, also, email me the Membership cards so we may do some Brain-Storming

Posted 7/23/08

kinoa099 wrote:

hmm..my ideas here are :

_manga reading station

_Academy-liked


that's just my suggestions...ahaisz!!




i dont like Academy-liked...
but manga reading station is available next month.
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

kinoa099 wrote:

Another Suggestion :

(Membership Card Scheme)


Cool..! ^^ may i ask wat program do u use..? >w<
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Oh yea.. umm... im Ayumi-Yumi.. juz using my other acc.. ^^
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
i used photoshop and photoscape....ahaisx
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

iTsubasa wrote:


kinoa099 wrote:

Another Suggestion :

(Membership Card Scheme)



generally, i like your idea of membership cards.
but still, its way too big, make it a little smaller.

If you have a foot-ruler [one foot ruler].

Make the Width 6.5 inches across and 4 iinches going down.
if im not mistaken, also, email me the Membership cards so we may do some Brain-Storming





how about this size??sorry i have no foot ruler...ahihihi

can i be the avatar mod???

here's the resized picture :







10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
how about the group's badge??do we need??if we need badges...here are the selections:


1.)

2.)

3.)
Posted 7/24/08

kinoa099 wrote:

how about the group's badge??do we need??if we need badges...here are the selections:


1.)

2.)

3.)



badges?? not yet... were still new, so we may set that aside for the mean time.
right now, we need Membership cards.. ill show u a preview of what i made in a bit
Posted 7/24/08

kinoa099 wrote:

i used photoshop and photoscape....ahaisx


mee too. so here it is..

10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

iTsubasa wrote:


kinoa099 wrote:

i used photoshop and photoscape....ahaisx


mee too. so here it is..





THIS ONE IS IN PORTRAIT FORM....I THINK THIS WOULD BE LOOK BETTER..AHIHI

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.