First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Woods
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Shibley:
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Kazuki: oh..........is tht a chalange or.......insult


*smiles*
Think.
*spreads wings and flies away*


Kazuki:eh?.......she read my thoughs oh well

(Bak at the circle)

Shibley: now i gotta stay in this seal for ........10 years...........thts observe.........and why did tht family make tht deal wid Kazuki anyway
i have a life u know
even if i cant use any powers at all from this day on
hmph

Kazuki: talking to ur self .............ur awready crazy

Shibley: *turns away* ike i wud talk to u


*while flying*
Hm...
*flies around the place*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Kazuki: oh..........is tht a chalange or.......insult


*smiles*
Think.
*spreads wings and flies away*


Kazuki:eh?.......she read my thoughs oh well

(Bak at the circle)

Shibley: now i gotta stay in this seal for ........10 years...........thts observe.........and why did tht family make tht deal wid Kazuki anyway
i have a life u know
even if i cant use any powers at all from this day on
hmph

Kazuki: talking to ur self .............ur awready crazy

Shibley: *turns away* ike i wud talk to u


*while flying*
Hm...
*flies around the place*


Shibley: ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*wakes up*
awwwwwwwww
and i was havving a sweet dream
oh well
mite as well spend my time dreaming.better thn doing nothing
zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzz
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Kazuki: oh..........is tht a chalange or.......insult


*smiles*
Think.
*spreads wings and flies away*


Kazuki:eh?.......she read my thoughs oh well

(Bak at the circle)

Shibley: now i gotta stay in this seal for ........10 years...........thts observe.........and why did tht family make tht deal wid Kazuki anyway
i have a life u know
even if i cant use any powers at all from this day on
hmph

Kazuki: talking to ur self .............ur awready crazy

Shibley: *turns away* ike i wud talk to u


*while flying*
Hm...
*flies around the place*


Shibley: ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*wakes up*
awwwwwwwww
and i was havving a sweet dream
oh well
mite as well spend my time dreaming.better thn doing nothing
zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzz


*sees you*
*lands beside you*
Shibley!
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Kazuki: oh..........is tht a chalange or.......insult


*smiles*
Think.
*spreads wings and flies away*


Kazuki:eh?.......she read my thoughs oh well

(Bak at the circle)

Shibley: now i gotta stay in this seal for ........10 years...........thts observe.........and why did tht family make tht deal wid Kazuki anyway
i have a life u know
even if i cant use any powers at all from this day on
hmph

Kazuki: talking to ur self .............ur awready crazy

Shibley: *turns away* ike i wud talk to u


*while flying*
Hm...
*flies around the place*


Shibley: ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*wakes up*
awwwwwwwww
and i was havving a sweet dream
oh well
mite as well spend my time dreaming.better thn doing nothing
zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzz


*sees you*
*lands beside you*
Shibley!


Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*


Shibley: *slowly wakes up*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
w....wht r u doing...h..here
were u sealed up too
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*


Shibley: *slowly wakes up*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
w....wht r u doing...h..here
were u sealed up too


*smiles*
*shakes head*
Not sealed up...
It just happened that I was flying around...
I sensed your presence so I came here.

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*


Shibley: *slowly wakes up*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
w....wht r u doing...h..here
were u sealed up too


*smiles*
*shakes head*
Not sealed up...
It just happened that I was flying around...
I sensed your presence so I came here.




Shibley: seee why r u always finding me
*searches self*
u mkite have a hidden device on me
*sighs*
u sudnt stay here to long..u mite b added to the seal as well
*points to the huge circle ahead*

Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*


Shibley: *slowly wakes up*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
w....wht r u doing...h..here
were u sealed up too


*smiles*
*shakes head*
Not sealed up...
It just happened that I was flying around...
I sensed your presence so I came here.




Shibley: seee why r u always finding me
*searches self*
u mkite have a hidden device on me
*sighs*
u sudnt stay here to long..u mite b added to the seal as well
*points to the huge circle ahead*



*smiles*
I just know where you are.
You're my friend after all... that's why I can find you.
Alright.
I'll go for now.
I'll see what I can do.
*flies out of the woods*

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Shibley: *still dozing off*
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz


*sits beside you*
*Smiles*


Shibley: *slowly wakes up*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
w....wht r u doing...h..here
were u sealed up too


*smiles*
*shakes head*
Not sealed up...
It just happened that I was flying around...
I sensed your presence so I came here.




Shibley: seee why r u always finding me
*searches self*
u mkite have a hidden device on me
*sighs*
u sudnt stay here to long..u mite b added to the seal as well
*points to the huge circle ahead*



*smiles*
I just know where you are.
You're my friend after all... that's why I can find you.
Alright.
I'll go for now.
I'll see what I can do.
*flies out of the woods*



there aint nothing u CAN du
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

there aint nothing u CAN du


*flies*
We'll see.
*flies out of the woods and disappears*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
*goes to sleep on top of a tree*
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
Students
16003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

*goes to sleep on top of a tree*
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz


-walks around the woods calling out your name-
otouto-kuuuunnn !
where are youu??
-sees you sleeping in the tree-
otouto-kun !
onegai; come down here..
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

EternalLovers wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*goes to sleep on top of a tree*
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz


-walks around the woods calling out your name-
otouto-kuuuunnn !
where are youu??
-sees you sleeping in the tree-
otouto-kun !
onegai; come down here..


*wakes up in a hurry and falls off the tree and lands on head*
owowowowowo...........gahhhhhh
cant i train somewhre secret where u guys cant find me
i just wanted to train
any how why r u here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.