First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Phrases that annoy you.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
Someone gets hit by a truck. '' Are you Ok'' I hate it when people ask that seriously that person could of been better.

And the second one : ''Its ya boy (Please insert name) ________________________''
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
i know you are, you said you are, but what am i?
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

leexlee wrote:

"I can`t live without you."
Honestly , that`s a bunch of bull .


haha. yea. and the "i'll die if you leave me"..haha. CORNY


n_n303 wrote:

" you FAIL!" ---the really annoying kind >_> ...The kind on the internet.


yea. especially those pics with "FAIL".. kinda annoying..


bringiton7 wrote:

"WHATever~~"

I hate it when people say it like a sing song voice

"ya think?"

Oh, I hate this word the MOST! My friend keeps saying it and I feel like punching her.



the "ya think" (with an accent) sounds stupid for me.. haha. XP
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / marshmellow land! ^^
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
wassup dog?
1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
"I see."
From some reason that phrase really annoys me.

"Because I said so"
Ohhh, Great reason

"We can because we're older."
This phrase does have exceptions with me, but if it's just thrown out then it bothers me.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 7/22/08
"Boo nigger"


Hi-ko-Chan wrote:

"I see."
From some reason that phrase really annoys me.

"Because I said so"
Ohhh, Great reason

"We can because we're older."
This phrase does have exceptions with me, but if it's just thrown out then it bothers me.


and yeah
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Feonalily wrote:


one phrase that annoys me is "thats ignorant" or "your ignorant"


Bet you hear that a lot ;)
L









I hate life if unfare.
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
"I could care less"

It's supposed to be "I couldn't care less". What's annoying is everyone seems to be saying it wrong. "I could care less" destroys the entire point of the figure of speech. Think about it for a second and it'll click, if you're one of these daft people.

Stop it already.
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
" i'm nolife" this really annoy me!
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
"I'm not gonna lie"
Why even waste the extra breath to say that? I don't care if you are lying or not, if you say that, I just want to punch you in the face.

"Are you okay?"
Usually I am fine until someone asks that. If I get hurt, I usually just need a few seconds to recover, but if someone asks that, then for some reason I feel like I need to cry. It's annoying.

"Quiet much?"
Maybe I don't have anything to say, jerk. I especially hate it when people who aren't contributing to the conversation at all say that to me, when I've obviously said more than them.
18126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In la la la land
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
WHAT eveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr~
Talk to the hand
F*#! up~
You fail
Me iz teh l33ts
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Whatever
Its annoys me so much when people say whatever

Lol
Honestly when people say lol while theyre talking to you in person I just wanna hit them.

520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
"Ignorance is bliss"
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
ZOMG.

LOL.

Believe it!

sup?




32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
"Runnin' around"

I don't know why, it's just awful. I hate the apostrophe instead of just using a goddamned "G"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.