First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
"Thanks For Visiting My Page" Banner Request(Close)
Posted 8/12/08

OddLankan wrote:

username: OddLankan
Pic:
3 colors: Black, White and Brown

^_^ thanks


Hope YUu like it ^___^ If its ugly I can redo it for yu ;DD
Member
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

xxyen wrote:


OddLankan wrote:

username: OddLankan
Pic:
3 colors: Black, White and Brown

^_^ thanks


Hope YUu like it ^___^ If its ugly I can redo it for yu ;DD


xD I love it ^_^ I really do thanks

Posted 8/12/08

OddLankan wrote:


xxyen wrote:


OddLankan wrote:

username: OddLankan
Pic:
3 colors: Black, White and Brown

^_^ thanks


Hope YUu like it ^___^ If its ugly I can redo it for yu ;DD


xD I love it ^_^ I really do thanks



NPs ^_______^
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 12/30/08
Username: AnimeRockz3
3 Colors: Pink, Blue, and Green
Can You Add "Good-Bye!" After "Thankies For Visiting!", Plz?
Pic:


ice_chick AKA snowflake_mi
Posted 10/8/08
username: baby10
Pic:


3 colors: any thing that matches
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08

VampireRima wrote:

username: baby10
Pic:


3 colors: any thing that matches


Member
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
3 Colors: Pink, Blue, and Green
Can You Add "Good-Bye!" After "Thankies For Visiting!", Plz?
Pic:


ice_chick AKA snowflake_mi




Sorry really really late! I'm new so I hope you like it!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.