First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Ideas for future events in the story
Posted 9/18/08
I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.
Alpha
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry

Posted 9/19/08

nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry



*old man voice* u lil whippersnappers! coddsarn all ur rap music and baggy pants! aneera, fetch my woopin stick! *normal voice* lol jk
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/20/08
Okay old man.........
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry


i don't know it's sounds like alot of responsibility if we did...... It would be cool if they get killed by claws and then Kai goes crazy and attacks the claws den or something.....
Alpha
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

punkroker wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry


i don't know it's sounds like alot of responsibility if we did...... It would be cool if they get killed by claws and then Kai goes crazy and attacks the claws den or something.....


you'd let your cubs be killed
Posted 9/21/08

nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry


i don't know it's sounds like alot of responsibility if we did...... It would be cool if they get killed by claws and then Kai goes crazy and attacks the claws den or something.....


you'd let your cubs be killed


I don't know?????????? Aren't u going to let some of ur cubs get killed?
Alpha
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

punkroker wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry


i don't know it's sounds like alot of responsibility if we did...... It would be cool if they get killed by claws and then Kai goes crazy and attacks the claws den or something.....


you'd let your cubs be killed


I don't know?????????? Aren't u going to let some of ur cubs get killed?


NOO! selene and dracul BOTH LIVE
Alpha
6752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Fleet Street
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Chernabog wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry



*old man voice* u lil whippersnappers! coddsarn all ur rap music and baggy pants! aneera, fetch my woopin stick! *normal voice* lol jk


lol very funny

Posted 9/21/08

nikkynoodles wrote:


Chernabog wrote:


nikkynoodles wrote:


punkroker wrote:

I don't think Kai and Candra could make good parents we get into to much mischeif, like right now in the story Kai and Candra are pissing off Claws in their own territory.


but you should! besides, your parental instincts will take over you hooligans! so you've got nothing to worry



*old man voice* u lil whippersnappers! coddsarn all ur rap music and baggy pants! aneera, fetch my woopin stick! *normal voice* lol jk


lol very funny



Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your worst nig...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
well before we do the whole my mother went crazy tries to kill you, me and the cubs, (no one kill her!) I have a little idea to pass time, with Tron (the cute Claw that kinda saved my life) tries to get me to come back to Claws pack you think its a good oppertunity to spy on the claws...........and thats all I got
Posted 9/24/08

pyrowolf13 wrote:

well before we do the whole my mother went crazy tries to kill you, me and the cubs, (no one kill her!) I have a little idea to pass time, with Tron (the cute Claw that kinda saved my life) tries to get me to come back to Claws pack you think its a good oppertunity to spy on the claws...........and thats all I got


Ya and Maybe i could help because like i am half Claw and my father could maybe try to get me to come back to..... ( because he is a claw)
Member
867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your worst nig...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Yeah maybe, but I'm all claw if you look through the introduse yourself form it will say that I was born sick so my claw mother through me into howl territory hoping the howls would kill me but no they couldn't kill a new born cub.......So yeah that might work we'd have to consult with Aneera and Shayda first though.
Posted 9/30/08

pyrowolf13 wrote:

Yeah maybe, but I'm all claw if you look through the introduse yourself form it will say that I was born sick so my claw mother through me into howl territory hoping the howls would kill me but no they couldn't kill a new born cub.......So yeah that might work we'd have to consult with Aneera and Shayda first though.


Okay, for me i was born to a Howl mother and a Claw father, but my mother was killed so..... yay
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Umm...*looks arou...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
why am i the one being consulted?


but I think it shud be only Risika, no offense Kia, but the Claws wudnt exactly be happy About a half claw joining, and u wr nvr really part of the Claws. Risika has a good excuse to rejoin them. Thasat she nvr knew wut it was like to be a Claw and that she was sick of living with the Howls and she wants a chance to prove herself to her mother
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.