First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ulquiorra or Ichigo? who wins the princess anyways??
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hueco mundo aka C...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Ok i want ulqui to win her so bad!DX but im still scared THAT THEY ALWAYS LET THE GOOD GUYS WIN!!!
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bathroom smoking...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
its me and her of course.. its ovious that kurosaki will die in hell...
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
wow new thread!!! well since i'm all ulquihime i say is has to be ulquiorra!!!! (ichigo i will kill you if you end up with orihime, ori is for ulqui only!!!)
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I say they'll make a very hot threesome so IchiHimeUlqui for the win!
that way IchiHime and UlquiHime would still happen in an orgy kind of way
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
*rofl* threesome *rofl*
-------------------------------
*is done laughing* Okay then. I'd have to say Ulquiorra should definitely win Orihime!
(I have a feel she kinda likes him, eh?) - And vice versa.
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

*rofl* threesome *rofl*
-------------------------------
*is done laughing* Okay then. I'd have to say Ulquiorra should definitely win Orihime!
(I have a feel she kinda likes him, eh?) - And vice versa.


yeah i know, i also get the feeling that ulqui does like her (quite a lot but he's confused), ori might like him too but since she likes ichigo she might be denying the fact that she likes him (is my theory but i hope is true)
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08

lys46 wrote:

I say they'll make a very hot threesome so IchiHimeUlqui for the win!
that way IchiHime and UlquiHime would still happen in an orgy kind of way


threesome!!! lol that's lys happy ending!!! since all her pairings would be happening!!! lol
i don't think it would work though, since ulqui doesn't like ichigo and i don't think ulqui likes to share (especially ori), but i'm pretty sure ori wouldn't mind
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

I say they'll make a very hot threesome so IchiHimeUlqui for the win!
that way IchiHime and UlquiHime would still happen in an orgy kind of way


threesome!!! lol that's lys happy ending!!! since all her pairings would be happening!!! lol
i don't think it would work though, since ulqui doesn't like ichigo and i don't think ulqui likes to share (especially ori), but i'm pretty sure ori wouldn't mind


did you see their steamy eye contact back in chapter 318?they're badly wanting each other....so with a threesome not only do you get UlquiHime and IchiHime but IchiUlqui *rawr* hahaha
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
LMAO threesome. It'd be alright as long as Ulqui likes to share but he's too jealous for that.
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

darkcountessb wrote:

LMAO threesome. It'd be alright as long as Ulqui likes to share but he's too jealous for that.


yes he looks like the type of guy that wouldn't like to share (i'm not sure about jealose thoug)but who would like to share a hottie like orihime (i'm sure ulqui wouldn't lol)
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

I say they'll make a very hot threesome so IchiHimeUlqui for the win!
that way IchiHime and UlquiHime would still happen in an orgy kind of way


threesome!!! lol that's lys happy ending!!! since all her pairings would be happening!!! lol
i don't think it would work though, since ulqui doesn't like ichigo and i don't think ulqui likes to share (especially ori), but i'm pretty sure ori wouldn't mind


did you see their steamy eye contact back in chapter 318?they're badly wanting each other....so with a threesome not only do you get UlquiHime and IchiHime but IchiUlqui *rawr* hahaha


you're right!! lol they came to the conclusion that they don't hate each other rather they have fallen in love and since ori doesn't mind *kidding but i got a good laugh*

Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

I say they'll make a very hot threesome so IchiHimeUlqui for the win!
that way IchiHime and UlquiHime would still happen in an orgy kind of way


threesome!!! lol that's lys happy ending!!! since all her pairings would be happening!!! lol
i don't think it would work though, since ulqui doesn't like ichigo and i don't think ulqui likes to share (especially ori), but i'm pretty sure ori wouldn't mind


did you see their steamy eye contact back in chapter 318?they're badly wanting each other....so with a threesome not only do you get UlquiHime and IchiHime but IchiUlqui *rawr* hahaha


you're right!! lol they came to the conclusion that they don't hate each other rather they have fallen in love and since ori doesn't mind *kidding but i got a good laugh*



glad you see the love too!
and if it's about bickering IchiUlqui can take even IchiRuki
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


yeah i thought about it too, although i don't have anything about ishida i wonder if he still has a chance ??? , we saw some ishihime momments in the soul society arc but we haven't seen any ishihime in the hueco mundo,
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


*throws the first rock* lol joking DC but no way I don't get from where this IshiHime love came from,doesn't make any sense it irritates me as much as IchiRuki does
I think Ishida is a good character(could be way cooler,he even has Sasuke's seiyu to develop his coolness) but IshiHime is a big no-no in my list
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.