First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ulquiorra or Ichigo? who wins the princess anyways??
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

mistyowl wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


yeah i thought about it too, although i don't have anything about ishida i wonder if he still has a chance ??? , we saw some ishihime momments in the soul society arc but we haven't seen any ishihime in the hueco mundo,


you too misty?I'm not talking to you two from now on
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


yeah i thought about it too, although i don't have anything about ishida i wonder if he still has a chance ??? , we saw some ishihime momments in the soul society arc but we haven't seen any ishihime in the hueco mundo,


you too misty?I'm not talking to you two from now on


don't worry lys i'm a 100% ulquihime, but i was just wondering what happened with the whole ishihime (i'm not an ishihime fan), although i have to admit that i kinda liked the ishihime scenes from soul society ( i thought they were cute) but that's all i don't want orihime to end up with anybody but ulquiorra, they are meant to be!!!! ulquihime 4 ever
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


yeah i thought about it too, although i don't have anything about ishida i wonder if he still has a chance ??? , we saw some ishihime momments in the soul society arc but we haven't seen any ishihime in the hueco mundo,


you too misty?I'm not talking to you two from now on


don't worry lys i'm a 100% ulquihime, but i was just wondering what happened with the whole ishihime (i'm not an ishihime fan), although i have to admit that i kinda liked the ishihime scenes from soul society ( i thought they were cute) but that's all i don't want orihime to end up with anybody but ulquiorra, they are meant to be!!!! ulquihime 4 ever


misty what IshiHime scenes?so he protected her from the ugly guy big deal and had a bit of comic relief like when she wanted to take her shirt off and Ishida's galsses crack(ok maybe they were funny and cute) but I still don't get why so many ppl would want her paired with Ishida...well their opinion(and Ishida can only be with Nemu ,that or he dies alone )

oh I still love my UlquiHime team(DC and misty)
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

darkcountessb wrote:

You know I started thinking...Ishida will win Orihime. *gets rocks thrown at* but no really I'm starting to see that after this war it'll be an Ichihime/Ulquihime/Ishihime love triangle.


lol orihime in a reverse harem that whould be a nice ending.
Member
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
damn! this forum needz more <3 !!
UlquiHime all the way!!!!
Member
2552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / indiana
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
at first i did want her 2 b with ichigo but after seeing her with ulqui my mind has changed. i think they would b good 2gether
Member
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ✖ thh universe✖
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Ulquiorra :} !!!!
ichigo with rukia :D
mwahhahahas, Loveeee Ulquiorra & inoue.
alot rukia haters here? T-T

P.S. Ulquiorra is superrr Hot.
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

xiiLOVEyoox wrote:

Ulquiorra :} !!!!
ichigo with rukia :D
mwahhahahas, Loveeee Ulquiorra & inoue.
alot rukia haters here? T-T

P.S. Ulquiorra is superrr Hot.


yeah ulquihime and ichiruki are the best couples in bleach, well in my opinion!!!! no i don't think there are rukia haters in this group ( well maybe only a few) love rukia and orihime !!!!!! yeah for the bleach girls!! they make the show happen

Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the deepest depth...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Ulquiorra is a bad guy so by every logic, he has to di, there fore, Orihime shouldn't fallk in love with him 'cause then it would be tragic. Ishida is the best choice 'cause I hate Ichigo.
Member
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Ulquiorra ! it's sure ! (even he's dead XD)
(Ichigo has already Rukia )
Member
8497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/10
Ulquiorra ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTHING TO SAY !!!!!!!!!!!ULQUIORRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
Ulquiorra !!!
Must be Ulquirra !!!
Ichigo and Ishida are not the best choice.Ishida ,i feel ,is irresolute and Ichigo is powerful but not very intelligent.
Ulquiorra is clever and wild
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.