Created by Showoff
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is the Intended Audience for Zero no Tsukaima
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
little children like 5,6 or 7 lol
but seriously probable male teens, too inapropriate for kids and well if some older person is watching it thats kinda creepy u know
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
its seinen, definitely.. the intended demographic is 16-18..
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / lion city
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

naruto2106 wrote:


Yuji-kun wrote:

It was setup for ages 17-30 males


30 is too much


I m 30 and I rather enjoy it and I m not into any sort hentai. There is certainly some ecchiness in the series but I only found them to be mildly amusing. Its mainly the story that holds my interest. Even though it seems light hearted it is still pretty serious as people do get killed and theres war in the first 2 seasons.
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
i think that the person writing the show had to be a guy because of the crude humor in the show but i feel that it was intended for both guys and girls from age 13 up
Member
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

cherryblossom1031 wrote:

im only 13 and i was watching stuff like this since i was eleven and it was worse but i enjoyed so i guess i must be really pervy


HURRAY for Pervys (even BETTER than Ferbys!)
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

mattphi wrote:

i think the anime is aimed at guys over 13. the novels aimed at guys over 18.


i agree the anime is aimed at guys 13+ but never the novels to be 18+ (is the novel is what i think it is? H?)
Posted 7/30/08

carloglenn wrote:


mattphi wrote:

i think the anime is aimed at guys over 13. the novels aimed at guys over 18.


i agree the anime is aimed at guys 13+ but never the novels to be 18+ (is the novel is what i think it is? H?)


no it's not h it's just more mature with better character/plot development less boob jokes. and the fight scences in it are awesome.
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
its a great story .. its for teens and up
Posted 7/31/08
Pff....Definitely 12+, no gender boundaries:P. It is a very good anime, in fact two of my teachers (26-male and 29-female) recommended it to me:P
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
wow, ur teacher recommend animes to you? unbelievable
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mattphi wrote:


carloglenn wrote:


mattphi wrote:

i think the anime is aimed at guys over 13. the novels aimed at guys over 18.


i agree the anime is aimed at guys 13+ but never the novels to be 18+ (is the novel is what i think it is? H?)


no it's not h it's just more mature with better character/plot development less boob jokes. and the fight scences in it are awesome.


now that i've read it, it really is awesome but i don't think it can be labeled as 18+... for me it going to be labeled in 16+...
by the way I REALLY LIKE SIESTA IN THE NOVELS!!! Man she's far more aggressive in the novel than in the anime
Posted 8/18/08
those who picked the last choice..
just wanted to show u weren't a hormone stimulated horny kid ..
and trying to act mature...
6440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Yuji-kun wrote:

It was setup for ages 17-30 males


now that's just scary XD
Posted 8/18/08

carloglenn wrote:


mattphi wrote:


carloglenn wrote:


mattphi wrote:

i think the anime is aimed at guys over 13. the novels aimed at guys over 18.


i agree the anime is aimed at guys 13+ but never the novels to be 18+ (is the novel is what i think it is? H?)


no it's not h it's just more mature with better character/plot development less boob jokes. and the fight scences in it are awesome.


now that i've read it, it really is awesome but i don't think it can be labeled as 18+... for me it going to be labeled in 16+...
by the way I REALLY LIKE SIESTA IN THE NOVELS!!! Man she's far more aggressive in the novel than in the anime


yeah the anime kinda turned siesta into a gag character
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
guy, 16+ that like ecchi, harem, romance, comedy, and little action here and there
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.