First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Posted 7/22/08 , edited 2/3/09
Fill this out to get your membership card!! ^_~
Username:
DOB:
AGE:
Position(Member, Mod):
Pic:
Back Ground:
Mod Requesting:
Plz, Spell the words correct cuz for me is [] Miku-chan is current speaking [] just C*o*p*y Paste the information *o*k*a*y? You can also choose who will make ur card better.


Creator: [] Dark_Rabbit_Girl [] - I cant do it anymore! So i let all the mods do the rest! Srry everyone!

Moderator: [] drainwayne []

Examples: (inside the spoiler)
Customers
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Username: utau_hoshina
DOB: mach 13
AGE: 12
Position(Member, Mod): member
Pic:
Back Ground:
Customers
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Fill this out to get your membership card!! ^_~
Username:
DOB:
AGE:
Position(Member, Mod):
Pic:
Back Ground:

Plz, Spell the words correct cuz for me is [] Miku-chan is current speaking [] just C*o*p*y Paste the information *o*k*a*y? You can also choose who will make ur card better.

Creator: [] Dark_Rabbit_Girl []
Moderator: [] Glitter_Girl []

Examples: (inside the spoiler)


Username:kirari7
Nickname:yoogi
DOB:August 18
AGE:14
Position(Member, Mod):Member
Pic:
Back Ground:

Posted 7/26/08

Kirari7 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Fill this out to get your membership card!! ^_~
Username:
DOB:
AGE:
Position(Member, Mod):
Pic:
Back Ground:

Plz, Spell the words correct cuz for me is [] Miku-chan is current speaking [] just C*o*p*y Paste the information *o*k*a*y? You can also choose who will make ur card better.

Creator: [] Dark_Rabbit_Girl []
Moderator: [] Glitter_Girl []

Examples: (inside the spoiler)


Username:kirari7
Nickname:yoogi
DOB:August 18
AGE:14
Position(Member, Mod):Member
Pic:
Back Ground:



can i do that tomorrow. im a little bit sleepy.
Posted 7/26/08

utau_hoshina wrote:

Username: utau_hoshina
DOB: mach 13
AGE: 12
Position(Member, Mod): member
Pic:
Back Ground:

can i do that tomorrow. im a little sleepy.

Customers
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


utau_hoshina wrote:

Username: utau_hoshina
DOB: mach 13
AGE: 12
Position(Member, Mod): member
Pic:
Back Ground:

can i do that tomorrow. im a little sleepy.



sure! take ur time!
Customers
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


Kirari7 wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

Fill this out to get your membership card!! ^_~
Username:
DOB:
AGE:
Position(Member, Mod):
Pic:
Back Ground:

Plz, Spell the words correct cuz for me is [] Miku-chan is current speaking [] just C*o*p*y Paste the information *o*k*a*y? You can also choose who will make ur card better.

Creator: [] Dark_Rabbit_Girl []
Moderator: [] Glitter_Girl []

Examples: (inside the spoiler)


Username:kirari7
Nickname:yoogi
DOB:August 18
AGE:14
Position(Member, Mod):Member
Pic:
Back Ground:



can i do that tomorrow. im a little bit sleepy.


np...take ur time...

Customers
113923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Username: LilKitten
DOB: Feb 25
AGE: 18
Position(Member, Mod): Member
Pic:
Back Ground:
Posted 7/27/08

LilKitten wrote:

Username: LilKitten
DOB: Feb 25
AGE: 18
Position(Member, Mod): Member
Pic:
Back Ground:


in progress
Posted 7/27/08

LilKitten wrote:

Username: LilKitten
DOB: Feb 25
AGE: 18
Position(Member, Mod): Member
Pic:
Back Ground:


done
Customers
113923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

drainwayne wrote:


LilKitten wrote:

Username: LilKitten
DOB: Feb 25
AGE: 18
Position(Member, Mod): Member
Pic:
Back Ground:


done


thx yu 'D
Posted 7/27/08
uh drainwayne can u plz do:
utau_hoshina and Kirari7
Posted 7/27/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

uh drainwayne can u plz do:
utau_hoshina and Kirari7


yes ma'am
Posted 7/27/08

utau_hoshina wrote:

Username: utau_hoshina
DOB: mach 13
AGE: 12
Position(Member, Mod): member
Pic:
Back Ground:


in progress
Posted 7/27/08

utau_hoshina wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


utau_hoshina wrote:

Username: utau_hoshina
DOB: mach 13
AGE: 12
Position(Member, Mod): member
Pic:
Back Ground:

can i do that tomorrow. im a little sleepy.



sure! take ur time!

done hope you like it...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.