First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply DBSK infos
Posted 8/13/08

SmoothiePoP wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:

So your talking about dbsgay out there?


what do u mean by gay?! =.=""


I just cant resist by annoying people who likes dbsk thing
Moderator
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Kim-Cheng wrote:


SmoothiePoP wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:

So your talking about dbsgay out there?


what do u mean by gay?! =.=""


I just cant resist by annoying people who likes dbsk thing


well can i kill you in that case?
Posted 9/27/08

BooSuju wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:


SmoothiePoP wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:

So your talking about dbsgay out there?


what do u mean by gay?! =.=""


I just cant resist by annoying people who likes dbsk thing


well can i kill you in that case?


u can't..i'm too far away
Moderator
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Kim-Cheng wrote:


BooSuju wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:


SmoothiePoP wrote:


Kim-Cheng wrote:

So your talking about dbsgay out there?


what do u mean by gay?! =.=""


I just cant resist by annoying people who likes dbsk thing


well can i kill you in that case?


u can't..i'm too far away


well.....AAH ur dead anyway
Creator
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
MIROTIC!! the new album ^^ infos~

SONGS

1. 주 문-MIROTIC
This is a reverse beat dance track where the elegant melody and addictive refrain are impressive. The strong vocals of TVXQ makes the perfect harmony.

2. Wrong Number
Wrong Number’ brings the elegant groove along with the aggressive sound full of masculine beauty. Kim Jae Joong raps for the first time to make the dark but mystic ambience of the song more impressive.

3. 노을..바라보다(Picture of You)
This song is written by Kim Junsu. It's a pop ballad (i love ballads!! :w00t:) Lyrics tell that the heart of a man who wishes to protect his lover to the glow and the sun is impressive.

4. CRAZY LOVE
It matches the exciting electronic beat.

5. HEY! (Don't bring me down)
The lyric describes a will of a man who promises unchanging love and wishes to keep the love forever while the seriousness about love is considered old fashioned.

6. 넌 나의 노래 (You're my melody)
This is an Urban/R&B style song. We could say that it's On&On (from the 3rd album) 's part 2.

7. 무지개(RAINBOW)
It's a really sweet melody with an acid jazz...

8. 낙원(PARADISE)
Sort of pop and indian folk at the same time... The melody played by the rare sound of the Indian traditional instrument, sitar, makes the song much more dreamy.

9. 악 녀(Are You A Good Girl?)
While the drum excites the body, the simple melody balances the beat in this club dance music. Lyrics is a man who fell in love with a girl who wants to dominate her man...

10. Flower lady
Their voices is sooo sweet in this song. It compares the lover to a flower.

11. 잊혀진 계절 (Forgotten Season)
Forgotten Season was a hot of Yong Lee in 1982. TVXQ remade this song into more pop and R&B style.

12. Love in the Ice (Korean Version)
Written by Koi Changmin. Japanese Version in the album " T "

Credits:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.