First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Avatar Request
Posted 8/6/08

bxshawty wrote:

1. username:bxshawty
2. niki name: Msz.Un!qu3
3. name: Yanira
4. border:any cute boeders plsz

5.Designes> yes plsz
a) Stickers (skulls, shinny flowersz, stars) yes^^
b) Size: thin & tall


PICTURE::::::::::::




done hope you like it
Posted 8/10/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

request here!!! just fill this up:

1. username:
2. niki name:
3. border(yes or no)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers (skulls, kisses, stars, hearts)
b) Size way (up or down and left to right)
c) crop(yes or no)
d) designed (Give me some short words for example: Join NOW)

5. 1-3 pics:


1. username: YuiWifey
2. Niki Name: Madelle
3. Borders: no
4. Designers: a) Stars
5.


Posted 8/11/08

YuiWifey wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

request here!!! just fill this up:

1. username:
2. niki name:
3. border(yes or no)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers (skulls, kisses, stars, hearts)
b) Size way (up or down and left to right)
c) crop(yes or no)
d) designed (Give me some short words for example: Join NOW)

5. 1-3 pics:


1. username: YuiWifey
2. Niki Name: Madelle
3. Borders: no
4. Designers: a) Stars
5.




in progress
Posted 8/11/08

YuiWifey wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

request here!!! just fill this up:

1. username:
2. niki name:
3. border(yes or no)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers (skulls, kisses, stars, hearts)
b) Size way (up or down and left to right)
c) crop(yes or no)
d) designed (Give me some short words for example: Join NOW)

5. 1-3 pics:


1. username: YuiWifey
2. Niki Name: Madelle
3. Borders: no
4. Designers: a) Stars
5.



done hope you like it!

2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/19/08
Username:fallen_luv
Nikcname:Fahi~
Border:Yes,a cute borders
Stickers:Stars
Size:Make this pic thin n tall.
Pic:


If ur done,send me a message

DONE
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

fallen_luv wrote:

Username:fallen_luv
Nikcname:Fahi~
Border:Yes,a cute borders
Stickers:Stars
Size:Make this pic thin n tall.
Pic:


If ur done,send me a message


In Progress -xchia101
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

fallen_luv wrote:

Username:fallen_luv
Nikcname:Fahi~
Border:Yes,a cute borders
Stickers:Stars
Size:Make this pic thin n tall.
Pic:


If ur done,send me a message




2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

xchia101 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

Username:fallen_luv
Nikcname:Fahi~
Border:Yes,a cute borders
Stickers:Stars
Size:Make this pic thin n tall.
Pic:


If ur done,send me a message






Luv it,thx a lot.=D
Customers
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
1. username:kleeny ( i want it is some big letter like fallen_luv plzz)
2. niki name:kurini
3. border : yes (black or gray and pretty plzzz ><)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers stars
b) Size way : thin & tall
c) crop : if u want




thx veryy muucchhh <3

done
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

kleeny wrote:

1. username:kleeny ( i want it is some big letter like fallen_luv plzz)
2. niki name:kurini
3. border : yes (black or gray and pretty plzzz ><)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers stars
b) Size way : thin & tall
c) crop : if u want




thx veryy muucchhh <3

here ya go. hope you like it

Customers
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

hleexda wrote:


kleeny wrote:

1. username:kleeny ( i want it is some big letter like fallen_luv plzz)
2. niki name:kurini
3. border : yes (black or gray and pretty plzzz ><)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers stars
b) Size way : thin & tall
c) crop : if u want




thx veryy muucchhh <3

here ya go. hope you like it



thx soo muchh!
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

kleeny wrote:


hleexda wrote:


kleeny wrote:

1. username:kleeny ( i want it is some big letter like fallen_luv plzz)
2. niki name:kurini
3. border : yes (black or gray and pretty plzzz ><)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers stars
b) Size way : thin & tall
c) crop : if u want




thx veryy muucchhh <3

here ya go. hope you like it



thx soo muchh!

glad you liked it!
Customers
3063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lost in my own li...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
1. username:bxshawty
2. niki name: Msz.Un!qu3
3. name: Yanira
4. border:any cute borders plsz

5.Designes> yes plsz
a) Stickers (skulls, shinny flowersz, stars) yes^^
b) Size: thin & tall
6. poloroid nd film like

PICTURE::::::::::::
Posted 8/20/08

bxshawty wrote:

1. username:bxshawty
2. niki name: Msz.Un!qu3
3. name: Yanira
4. border:any cute borders plsz

5.Designes> yes plsz
a) Stickers (skulls, shinny flowersz, stars) yes^^
b) Size: thin & tall
6. poloroid nd film like

PICTURE::::::::::::


Done!!! I hope you love it!
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:

request here!!! just fill this up:

1. username:
2. niki name:
3. border(yes or no)

4. Designer (a,b,c,d)
a) Stickers (skulls, kisses, stars, hearts)
b) Size way (up or down and left to right)
c) crop(yes or no)
d) designed (Give me some short words for example: Join NOW)

5. 1-3 pics:


The Moderator who will do the avii will be on this list:
1. Glitter_Girl
2. drainwayne
3. chengjenlei
4. lilant_74
5. xchia101
6.
7.

NOTICE:
Give us some big pic. We cant accept small pics.


Hey, can i be on the list to make avatars or should i start my own froums because my format for making
are far far different then urs?
Since ur the creator, i have to ask.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.