First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Utau`s song[black diamond]
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
YAY~!! AUG. 6
meikyuu butterfly and blue moon were GREAT~!!
wat will black diamond's full ver. sound like~?
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
The song is very good but Utau is very bad she work for easter jus because of Ikuto was there too Utau is stupid,stubbon and cool chara.I can sing the song Black Diamond it is not hard when u jus pratice more coz my wish is become a singer.
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

pokemon2456 wrote:

YAY~!! AUG. 6
meikyuu butterfly and blue moon were GREAT~!!
wat will black diamond's full ver. sound like~?


To Pokemon2456: I think black diamond will sound very cool and rocks coz it is a indie band.
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Trust me.
Member
3552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Live in London
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i loved black diamond! its such a great song!
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

amandachan wrote:

Its sang by nana misuki which de song is called black diamond.
It will be released at 6th August,de FULL SONG,
BUT I CANT WAIT!!
I also heard there is more of it in ep41...
SO COME ON SUBBERS!!
N Those hu haf other info on black diamond pls post...
Thanks!=D


omg i love that song!!!! where will the song be realesed? will they post it at youtube?! >_<
Member
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Yaayyy it'll be released on MY Birthday hahhaa i LOVE this song!!! it's just GREAT!!!!!
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i like black diamond it is a great song of what i have heard of it so far
Member
116814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
ya know when i listen meikyu butterfly i get a cold sensation in my chest, no joke!
if anything the least it does its give me goosebumps
i prefer Black Diamond its so totally stuck in my head right now!
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...personal imfor...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i cant wait!!!! this song is hella good !!! i wish i were a singer!! singers are populor and some are real pretty!! shes so good!!! omfg!!! she's hecka good
Posted 7/26/08

KiiSarin wrote:

The song is very good but Utau is very bad she work for easter jus because of Ikuto was there too Utau is stupid,stubbon and cool chara.I can sing the song Black Diamond it is not hard when u jus pratice more coz my wish is become a singer.


Actually, she's not in Easter anymore. ^^
She's still an enemy though...
Member
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / インドネシア
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I lyk Black Diamond also Blue Moon n Meikyuu Butterfly!! Nana Mizuki is awesome!!
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


KiiSarin wrote:

The song is very good but Utau is very bad she work for easter jus because of Ikuto was there too Utau is stupid,stubbon and cool chara.I can sing the song Black Diamond it is not hard when u jus pratice more coz my wish is become a singer.


Actually, she's not in Easter anymore. ^^
She's still an enemy though...


Ya I know at Ep 43 right.
Posted 7/27/08

KiiSarin wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:


KiiSarin wrote:

The song is very good but Utau is very bad she work for easter jus because of Ikuto was there too Utau is stupid,stubbon and cool chara.I can sing the song Black Diamond it is not hard when u jus pratice more coz my wish is become a singer.


Actually, she's not in Easter anymore. ^^
She's still an enemy though...


Ya I know at Ep 43 right.


Nope. Utau and her manager made the Black Diamonds so they could break away from Easter. So, they broke away from Easter a couple episodes back. They're still after the embryo though.
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Oh thanks for telling me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.