Created by Jessica-SM
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who do you think Amu TRULY likes?
Member
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
ikuto!!!!!!!!!!
Member
4211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i think she likes both tadase and ikuto, but cant really decide
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
LOL.. looks like there's a lot of ppl supporting for amuto..
Member
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the Couch
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
It's probably ikuto.
Member
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
She wants to hate Ikuto, but she can't. She thinks she likes Tadase, but in reality, she doesn't.
Posted 7/25/08
SHE LOVES BOTH!!! finish....
Member
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
ikuto
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

ewan014 wrote:

SHE LOVES BOTH!!! finish....

it's kinda impossible to like both.. cose there is confirm one whom amu really likes,but she didn't know..

Member
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i think ikuto
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

MashiroRima wrote:

She wants to hate Ikuto, but she can't. She thinks she likes Tadase, but in reality, she doesn't.


ooo good answer

i think i agree with that

isnt that how all animes are? x_x
Posted 7/26/08

Jessica-SM wrote:


ewan014 wrote:

SHE LOVES BOTH!!! finish....

it's kinda impossible to like both.. cose there is confirm one whom amu really likes,but she didn't know..



IT was JUST ME OPINION....:D
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Glendale,CA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I think its Ikuto because she gets that "fluttery" feeling whenever she's with him.
As hinted by in Chapter 28
Member
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
TADASE !!!~~~HAHAS I MEAN LIKE SHE IS ALWAYS LIKE GOING GOO GOO GAA GAA OVER TADASE WHEN HE CALLS HER...
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

ewan014 wrote:


Jessica-SM wrote:


ewan014 wrote:

SHE LOVES BOTH!!! finish....

it's kinda impossible to like both.. cose there is confirm one whom amu really likes,but she didn't know..



IT was JUST ME OPINION....:D

okie ^^

Member
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
i dun know. but i hope she will love ikuto ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.