First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply POLL | setsuna vs athrun
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

aha..interesting!!!!!! Great!!!!! am always in for a gundam anime!!!! I luv Mechas I guess!!! keep me posted with any more news and updates!!!unless u have more?!!! XD


well i do have this cool setsuna and marina pic i am begining to like marina abit more then felt i think damn it i don't know who i like


AH *HugZzzzz u*
Forget about Marina...Setsuna looks so damn HOT in that pic !!! Any more pics!!!!!!!!!!!*pleading* lol
Posted 9/27/08


lol first we had setsuna vs athrun which turned into lockon vs athrun and then trans am vs seed lol now it could turn into setsuna vs marina who is the hotest ? lol marina is looking grrrrrrrreat and so wat if she is like 10 years older then setsuna here is a hot pic of marina lol and some setsuna ones lol


Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

lockon101 wrote:



lol first we had setsuna vs athrun which turned into lockon vs athrun and then trans am vs seed lol now it could turn into setsuna vs marina who is the hotest ? lol marina is looking grrrrrrrreat and so wat if she is like 10 years older then setsuna here is a hot pic of marina lol and some setsuna ones lol




ah !!! well...Marina VS Setsuna!!!
that won't happen since am a girl and u r a guy and we r both straight so it's only natural that each one of us will stick to his/her's lol !!!!!
though I have the feeling I might persuade u though!!!! lol
me loving the second pic of setsuna *points up*
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/26/08


ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD
Moderator
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.


lol, hopefully, maybe turn him to be some how gentler!! XD
Posted 10/27/08

bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.


lol, hopefully, maybe turn him to be some how gentler!! XD


setsuna just loves his gundam so much he loves it more then girls so it will be hard 4 marina to steal setsuna away from the double o lol
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.


lol, hopefully, maybe turn him to be some how gentler!! XD


setsuna just loves his gundam so much he loves it more then girls so it will be hard 4 marina to steal setsuna away from the double o lol


Don't remind me ..I was having a happy moment, lol !! yeah he does love it do u notice how he talks about it saying things like...Me and My gundam will end this war, it's my gundam this my gundam that, I'am gundam !!
Posted 10/27/08

bluePharoh wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.


lol, hopefully, maybe turn him to be some how gentler!! XD


setsuna just loves his gundam so much he loves it more then girls so it will be hard 4 marina to steal setsuna away from the double o lol


Don't remind me ..I was having a happy moment, lol !! yeah he does love it do u notice how he talks about it saying things like...Me and My gundam will end this war, it's my gundam this my gundam that, I'am gundam !!


has setsuna even gone one episode without saying the word gundam? lol its like he has a love obsession with it or something lol
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


lockon101 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:
ahh, i like marina in that picture.. so i beg to differ w u, kii..... i mean,setsuna is as usual. but marina, now, that is a different matter. i kinda like her like that.


They both look Great!!!! the perfect couple XD


hahas, well, i do admit, marina may be able to do sth for setsuna's behaviour.


lol, hopefully, maybe turn him to be some how gentler!! XD


setsuna just loves his gundam so much he loves it more then girls so it will be hard 4 marina to steal setsuna away from the double o lol


Don't remind me ..I was having a happy moment, lol !! yeah he does love it do u notice how he talks about it saying things like...Me and My gundam will end this war, it's my gundam this my gundam that, I'am gundam !!


has setsuna even gone one episode without saying the word gundam? lol its like he has a love obsession with it or something lol



Ah..It's all creepy now..tieria has feelings for lockon, the haro is planning to get feldt and setsuna luves his Gundam XD we came up with quite a twisted plot Lockon XD
Posted 10/27/08


lol yeah lol wat happened to ppl loveing ppl ? i guess the new trends r ppl loveing machines lol btw check out this pic lol y don't u put it on your pro

Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
*points up* That's Mean!!!

I would never do such a thing!! It's Setsuna x Marina or him by himself!!! XD Oh and don't think about posting that pic in ur profile!! my vengeance will be more than what u can take !! LOL
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

bluePharoh wrote:

*points up* That's Mean!!!

I would never do such a thing!! It's Setsuna x Marina or him by himself!!! XD Oh and don't think about posting that pic in ur profile!! my vengeance will be more than what u can take !! LOL


lol wats wrong with a pic with setsuna and his gundam lol btw check this pic out i c y billy is so pissed now lol
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Thought I'd vote for Setsuna. We still have yet to see his full potential so he could very well grow to be just as tough as Athrun, plus I tend to vote for the currently losing side during a vote.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.