Remove this ad
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Did "School Days" gave you a lesson in near end?
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under my bed
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
men are pigs at times and if a man wants to cheat on his girlfriend, that means hes already signed his death warrent *beware*
24689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/5/08

Kahya wrote:

i learned that having sex with a guy when you're still young is bullshit...because men are pigs...they just use you and then throw you away


sweet avi,
my lesson was
"dont watch school days"
also
"i really really hate people like makoto"---for being so irresponsible with his actions,
Jesus, he could have at least owned up to his actions
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / KUVV TOWN
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
HECK YEA IT DID.
NEVER GET A GUY WHO IS A PLAYER.IF U C THAT HE CHEATS ON YOU,BREAK UP WITH HIM AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!
Posted 8/5/08
yeah i learned to wear a metal armor after u dump ur gf OK!! LETS DUMP HER NOW!
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
wow thats alot of ppl who commented on this i learned that girls are scary sometimes and too never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever cheat on anyone because it's bad also don't marry if you know you don't like them for who they are and to not have sex until you are married.... ( thank you mommy for teaching me right )
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

moratorium wrote:


Kahya wrote:

i learned that having sex with a guy when you're still young is bullshit...because men are pigs...they just use you and then throw you away


sweet avi,
my lesson was
"dont watch school days"
also
"i really really hate people like makoto"---for being so irresponsible with his actions,
Jesus, he could have at least owned up to his actions


he kinda said sorry at the end to the girl whom he got pregnant even if it was wrong he learned his lesson in the end
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
i learned that the word, assholes just got a whole new level.
4348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

dolphinloverjc wrote:

I sure did! don't cheat on people or else bad things will happen. very bad things.
Students can identify theme easily.

Teacher: What is theme? Give me an example of theme from any story.
Student: Theme is the author's hidden lesson within the story. For example in the Japanese animation show School Days, a guy cheated on his girlfriend[s], and he was murdered by his second girlfriend. The theme of that story is to never cheat 'cause cheaters never live.. oh I meant win.


HA HA HA lol can I use that with my teachers?! that would be funny! lol
4348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
yah, don't fake a pregnancy! not that I ever would in the first place, but still
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
ok it did have a tragic ending but it's based on a game...in games ppl main character always die so... if you have sex in highschool i can 99.99% gareentee u that you won't die unless ur a SUPER fag
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iceland, Europe
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Lol never become a playboy with the wrong girls
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Aruba
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Never cheat
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
i learned men shouldnt cheat and shouldnt become a man hore
24689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

321368997 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Kahya wrote:

i learned that having sex with a guy when you're still young is bullshit...because men are pigs...they just use you and then throw you away


sweet avi,
my lesson was
"dont watch school days"
also
"i really really hate people like makoto"---for being so irresponsible with his actions,
Jesus, he could have at least owned up to his actions


he kinda said sorry at the end to the girl whom he got pregnant even if it was wrong he learned his lesson in the end

i forgot she wasnt pregnant, or was she? i forget
but
that didnt stop him from being killed.:lol:
what a wasted lesson
still hes a dick even after he died
makoto in higurashi would be sweeet
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

moratorium wrote:


321368997 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Kahya wrote:

i learned that having sex with a guy when you're still young is bullshit...because men are pigs...they just use you and then throw you away


sweet avi,
my lesson was
"dont watch school days"
also
"i really really hate people like makoto"---for being so irresponsible with his actions,
Jesus, he could have at least owned up to his actions


he kinda said sorry at the end to the girl whom he got pregnant even if it was wrong he learned his lesson in the end

i forgot she wasnt pregnant, or was she? i forget
but
that didnt stop him from being killed.:lol:
what a wasted lesson
still hes a dick even after he died
makoto in higurashi would be sweeet


i agree he is at least he learned his lesson and i thought she was pregnant
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.