First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hwang Bo's Admirers... And They're All Idols.
Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

cindiiwang wrote:


haze1nut wrote:

sandra, those links are awesome! i've never seen those before
i'll make sure to put the xman episode #s so we don't have double posts

oh yeah, i think junjin did record on the same day! i love how he was like "i came by to see hwang bo and andy" lol but we all know it was for hwang bo ;)


teehee! that's fo sho!


Glad u guys enjoying it... I will try to find more MV of hwangbo n her followers..

In the mean while.... i'll give u guys some 'refreshments'

MV of hwang buin n Junjin... (showing how close they are.. trans are added on the comment)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZlfcU8O-o0

Hwangbo on some show (Haja go).. love her sexy dance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cG6Pq2wk5O4

ENJOY
Member
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
thanks Sandradewi!

I really love HB...she's so dynamic! If I find more vids, I'll be sure to post them here.

Anyway, has anyone seen Supernova's dance to our beloved HB?

-_____-;;

Was that during WGM filming? I thought I caight the word hyunjoon and then she sat down. And is she covering her face because she's like, "I can't been seen smiling for these guys, I got me a hubby!" kind of thing?
Member
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

cindiiwang wrote:

thanks Sandradewi!

I really love HB...she's so dynamic! If I find more vids, I'll be sure to post them here.

Anyway, has anyone seen Supernova's dance to our beloved HB?

-_____-;;

Was that during WGM filming? I thought I caight the word hyunjoon and then she sat down. And is she covering her face because she's like, "I can't been seen smiling for these guys, I got me a hubby!" kind of thing?



Umm yeah i think it was during WGM filming. When Hwang Bo moved her chair one of the other people asked ---"what about Hyun Joong?"
---"All of Korea knows your husband is Hyun Joong and now your doing this program" "Say a few words"
---(HB's message to HJ) "Let's see each other at home later" "Im sorry" "For now let's play then see each other"

~By the way this is a rough translation~

Hope this helps
Member
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

daydream9543 wrote:


cindiiwang wrote:

thanks Sandradewi!

I really love HB...she's so dynamic! If I find more vids, I'll be sure to post them here.

Anyway, has anyone seen Supernova's dance to our beloved HB?

-_____-;;

Was that during WGM filming? I thought I caight the word hyunjoon and then she sat down. And is she covering her face because she's like, "I can't been seen smiling for these guys, I got me a hubby!" kind of thing?



Umm yeah i think it was during WGM filming. When Hwang Bo moved her chair one of the other people asked ---"what about Hyun Joong?"
---"All of Korea knows your husband is Hyun Joong and now your doing this program" "Say a few words"
---(HB's message to HJ) "Let's see each other at home later" "Im sorry" "For now let's play then see each other"

~By the way this is a rough translation~

Hope this helps



Thanks! That's so cutee~
The dance wasn't bad...but I loved the trick at then end. So sweet! Maybe HJ ca do something like that for her....:D

Member
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

cindiiwang wrote:


daydream9543 wrote:


cindiiwang wrote:

thanks Sandradewi!

I really love HB...she's so dynamic! If I find more vids, I'll be sure to post them here.

Anyway, has anyone seen Supernova's dance to our beloved HB?

-_____-;;

Was that during WGM filming? I thought I caight the word hyunjoon and then she sat down. And is she covering her face because she's like, "I can't been seen smiling for these guys, I got me a hubby!" kind of thing?



Umm yeah i think it was during WGM filming. When Hwang Bo moved her chair one of the other people asked ---"what about Hyun Joong?"
---"All of Korea knows your husband is Hyun Joong and now your doing this program" "Say a few words"
---(HB's message to HJ) "Let's see each other at home later" "Im sorry" "For now let's play then see each other"

~By the way this is a rough translation~

Hope this helps



Thanks! That's so cutee~
The dance wasn't bad...but I loved the trick at then end. So sweet! Maybe HJ ca do something like that for her....:D




THANK U....
I've been waiting for someone to sub that MV....
it's s funny how they brought up WGM program .. seemed to be so real.. lol...
Loviing the performance.. esp the rose trick at the end..
Member
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere, Someplace
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Really you thought the dance wasn't bad? I thought it was OFF THE HOOK!! I was like O.O!!!!!!!! OMO!! It was freggin' awesome and all the other ladies were like jealous... muahaha.

MAN! You know how HJ said recently in ep 20 that he's seen HB on TV in Japan (they air some korean shows there)? Makes me wonder if he caught that dance on Inifinity Girls... cause that would be one of the BEST things EVER! haha

Seriously. I wonder how all the idols she's friends with think of her after seeing her kick butt personality on WGM... like, do they think "Dam, I wish I were her husband."? xD
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
thanks for all the links!!!!.., go!!!.Hwang Bo.. Fighting!!!
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

divyness wrote:

Really you thought the dance wasn't bad? I thought it was OFF THE HOOK!! I was like O.O!!!!!!!! OMO!! It was freggin' awesome and all the other ladies were like jealous... muahaha.

MAN! You know how HJ said recently in ep 20 that he's seen HB on TV in Japan (they air some korean shows there)? Makes me wonder if he caught that dance on Inifinity Girls... cause that would be one of the BEST things EVER! haha

Seriously. I wonder how all the idols she's friends with think of her after seeing her kick butt personality on WGM... like, do they think "Dam, I wish I were her husband."? xD



OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i so agree with you! I wonder if he ever thought about all the idols that wooed her during her reality show appearances :P
he needs to step up more! but then again, he has his own odd way of phrasing things so maybe that could've meant "i'm super jealous! just look at me me me and only be happy of me!" hahaha...maybe ;)

OH YEAH! i'm hoping most of the links posted works but what with so many youtube accounts being suspended who knows
Member
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere, Someplace
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
yeah... youtube these days -.-

Man I love watching her in xman. She is just so real.

my fave moment of her n idols is... all of her & yunho xD haha! My favorite pairing behind hj & her. It was cute how she hugged him. He looked so happy n' shy

138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

divyness wrote:

yeah... youtube these days -.-

Man I love watching her in xman. She is just so real.

my fave moment of her n idols is... all of her & yunho xD haha! My favorite pairing behind hj & her. It was cute how she hugged him. He looked so happy n' shy




OMG! Me too! i mean no offense to her shillang, but i love her with Yunho too. he's smexy! and he seems to be really into her.. so if things don't work out with her and HJ, there's always Yunho! don't know why they dig mickey.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i jus saw the infinity girls wedding challenge 27-06-08 episode http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Bis3yZIOlhc/?f=i1

.. hwangbo was paired up with yunhak (Supernova leader) and yunhak was saying he was a fan of hwangbo and was shocked to learn that hwangbo was being paired up with someone in a variety show(WGM) ..

was wondering was all these show scripted or that yunhak is really a fan of hwangbo??
Member
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere, Someplace
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Well I think he was being genuine about being HwangBo's fan... I mean, its hard not to like her!! xD

And Supernova members leave her messages on her cyworld, apparently. The one I saw was from Kim Sungje =) I'm not sure what his message was to her but still, I think its cute.

But WOW I didnt understand what Yunhak was saying in that episode but to learn that he was surprised to hear that she was paired up with someone makes me go haha That episode of In. Girls Challenge needs to so get subbed! xD
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/11/08
I just finished watching Infinity Girls Challenge,the episodes with Supernova in it (www.tudou.com).
Wow,the love game that Hwang Bo and Yunhak played was an eye opener,especially the one with
passing the heart shaped cut out seaweed thru each other mouth .They were basically.....ah
well.....like kissing,only divided by a thin piece of seaweed .Wonder what Hyun Joong feels
if he see that .I have to say Yunhak is so cool when he played that seaweed game,it was Hwang
Buin who freaked out first hahaha.Actually all members from Supernova are very cool and seems really
outgoing,they are fun to watch.Would be interesting if Yunhak paired up with Hwang Bo in WGM,he
doesn't looked like he mind any skinship,less afraid to show it I think and their age difference is 4 yrs
instead of 6 yrs (not that it matter).Still,JoongBo couple is still my favourite,not a dull moment.
Can't wait for the next episode of WGM,JoongBo 100 days wedding shoot!!!!!!
Member
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
yeah, HIGH FIVE!
Back to divyness, yeah, I thought Nova's dance wasn't simply because I'm huuuge in dance, esp. hip hop ish ones like that. So if you've been exposed to Big Bang, Se7en, Rain, and others I forgot, you'll think it's not too bad. :D
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
why can't hwangbo play that passing the seaweed game mouth/mouth thing with HJ?!?! argh :P

i hope they do another special episode where they interview all the couples and do more games :)
lol, here's a great HB clip of her recently.

Credit: Skittles03 Soompi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKRna_kEtTo
OMGOSH, at 4:00 HB starts cracking people's necks! i was half afraid she was going to break some people's necks like a ninja tongue.gif
and at 7:15 she is literally ON THE FLOOR laughing at god knows what, i have no clue what's funny
but towards the end she has to get a tissue bc she's CRYING from laughing so much. lol

yall should watch it! it's great to hear HB's laugh...and if someone could sum up what happened in english that would be great!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.