First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply School ID Card/Membership Card!!
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Your Bed With...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Name:serenity
Username:Toosie
Character:Yuki Yaya
Gender:female
D.O.B: july 15
Day Class or Night Class:day class (starz Group)



Creator
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

toosie wrote:

Name:serenity
Username:Toosie
Character:Yuki Yaya
Gender:female
D.O.B: july 15
Day Class or Night Class:day class (starz Group)





hope ya like!^^ here ya goes.........
Creator
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under yo bed
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
u spelld srentity wrong its serenity and the yuki part is yuki yaya not yuki yay xD
Creator
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

demonsquire wrote:

u spelld srentity wrong its serenity and the yuki part is yuki yaya not yuki yay xD


thanks! lol! im gonna have to fix it, but ill do it later. is this payback or something?? lol! just message me about it. ok! XD
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

xXLilVietGirlXx wrote:

Ok!,.... this is where you get your School ID Card / Membership Card. It has to have the following...


Name:(optional)
Username:
Character:(only if you are a character)
Gender:
D.O.B:
Day Class or Night Class:
and for the day class you can choose to be in the star group or moon group

Picture:

Heres what one looks like!


Username: Anh54
Character:(only if you are a character) Ran
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 19
Day Class or Night Class: Night
Creator
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under yo bed
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Anh54 wrote:


xXLilVietGirlXx wrote:

Ok!,.... this is where you get your School ID Card / Membership Card. It has to have the following...


Name:(optional)
Username:
Character:(only if you are a character)
Gender:
D.O.B:
Day Class or Night Class:
and for the day class you can choose to be in the star group or moon group

Picture:

Heres what one looks like!


Username: Anh54
Character:(only if you are a character) Ran
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 19
Day Class or Night Class: Night

do u like your new photo or no

Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

demonsquire wrote:


Anh54 wrote:


xXLilVietGirlXx wrote:

Ok!,.... this is where you get your School ID Card / Membership Card. It has to have the following...


Name:(optional)
Username:
Character:(only if you are a character)
Gender:
D.O.B:
Day Class or Night Class:
and for the day class you can choose to be in the star group or moon group

Picture:

Heres what one looks like!


Username: Anh54
Character:(only if you are a character) Ran
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 19
Day Class or Night Class: Night

do u like your new photo or no



can i re-do? cause i want the tracy part to be neko-chan and 12/19/93
sorry for winning >.<
Posted 8/4/08
Name:Bella
Username:oXcOOkieXo
Character:Su
Gender:Female
D.O.B: May10
Day Class or Night Class: Day class (Star group)
Picture:
Creator
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

oXcOOkieXo wrote:

Name:Bella
Username:oXcOOkieXo
Character:Su
Gender:Female
D.O.B: May10
Day Class or Night Class: Day class (Star group)
Picture:


Posted 8/4/08

xXLilVietGirlXx wrote:


oXcOOkieXo wrote:

Name:Bella
Username:oXcOOkieXo
Character:Su
Gender:Female
D.O.B: May10
Day Class or Night Class: Day class (Star group)
Picture:




thnx^^
Creator
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

oXcOOkieXo wrote:


xXLilVietGirlXx wrote:


oXcOOkieXo wrote:

Name:Bella
Username:oXcOOkieXo
Character:Su
Gender:Female
D.O.B: May10
Day Class or Night Class: Day class (Star group)
Picture:




thnx^^


your welcome!^^
27763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
[spoilerName:(optional) Cherry
Username: wishastar
Character:(only if you are a character): Miki
Gender: Female
D.O.B: Feb, 14
Day Class or Night Class: Day Class, Star group
and for the day class you can choose to be in the star group or moon group
Picture:

Thankies so much!! ^^
Creator
13097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Sunshine Stat...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08


Thankies so much!! ^^

hope ya like it!^^
Member
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Name : Sara
Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
Character : Rima Toya
Gender : Female
D.O.B : August 14th
Day or Night Class : night class (pureblood)
Pic :
Member
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
opps lool i forgot i wanna be in night class moon group!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.