First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Guidance Councilor~
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
I can discuss problems....about anything...just start the topic...

~Notice Board~

I'm online..
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
I'm kinda shy because this is some sort off childish problem...

Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I'm kinda shy because this is some sort off childish problem...



here is my message to you..^^

HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

alana_fey wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I'm kinda shy because this is some sort off childish problem...



here is my message to you..^^



Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


alana_fey wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I'm kinda shy because this is some sort off childish problem...



here is my message to you..^^




HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

alana_fey wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


alana_fey wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

I'm kinda shy because this is some sort off childish problem...



here is my message to you..^^






Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08

alana_fey wrote:

I can discuss problems....about anything...just start the topic...

~Notice Board~

I'm online..


Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

jba12 wrote:


alana_fey wrote:

I can discuss problems....about anything...just start the topic...

~Notice Board~

I'm online..





HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/21/08


I also think that smiling is one way of encouragement to move forward... but sometimes... reality... with those people around you... trying to pull you down... ignore you... always saying harsh words.... playing with your emotions... sometimes smiling ISNT enough... even your OWN friends do those kind of things to you.... and sometimes... they're going beyond your limitations that you can't find another way of releasing those feelings except for covering your ears and eyes just to pretend you cant see and hear what's happening... you put yourself in a world where you pretend that everything's all right when deep inside it's not... several times already have you sewn your heart to stop bleeding but everytime a certain situation happens in your life the wounds will be opened and there you go again trying to hide the pain... same events occur everytime and your tired of it...

what would you do about that?
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08


well, it happened to me once. i happen to be a person who doesn't trust anyone so i ended up not trusting even my closest friends but i sometimes pretend that i do...sometimes you may feel that the world is trying to burn you dont to crumbs but you will survive. my advice is to keep your cool...problems like those and thinking of things like those are just normal in life....even if you dont ask others im sure there is some point in their life that they can feel that they are about to give up... but giving up is not a choice...no matter how many the obstacles there are you have your whole lifetime to fix it...as they say, you can learn from your mistakes right? also you must not lose hope, because if you dont have any hope left in you.......

you can never proceed to the future..

HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:



well, it happened to me once. i happen to be a person who doesn't trust anyone so i ended up not trusting even my closest friends but i sometimes pretend that i do...sometimes you may feel that the world is trying to burn you dont to crumbs but you will survive. my advice is to keep your cool...problems like those and thinking of things like those are just normal in life....even if you dont ask others im sure there is some point in their life that they can feel that they are about to give up... but giving up is not a choice...no matter how many the obstacles there are you have your whole lifetime to fix it...as they say, you can learn from your mistakes right? also you must not lose hope, because if you dont have any hope left in you.......

you can never proceed to the future..



I see... but is it okay for sometime to... let it all out?

especially if you know that people around you won't accept it and be as far as possible from you?

like losing your temper for the very first time..

then it's like... they say that you're turning into some sort of freak

and they should not stay near you...
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


yoshiko_inori wrote:



well, it happened to me once. i happen to be a person who doesn't trust anyone so i ended up not trusting even my closest friends but i sometimes pretend that i do...sometimes you may feel that the world is trying to burn you dont to crumbs but you will survive. my advice is to keep your cool...problems like those and thinking of things like those are just normal in life....even if you dont ask others im sure there is some point in their life that they can feel that they are about to give up... but giving up is not a choice...no matter how many the obstacles there are you have your whole lifetime to fix it...as they say, you can learn from your mistakes right? also you must not lose hope, because if you dont have any hope left in you.......

you can never proceed to the future..



I see... but is it okay for sometime to... let it all out?

especially if you know that people around you won't accept it and be as far as possible from you?

like losing your temper for the very first time..

then it's like... they say that you're turning into some sort of freak

and they should not stay near you...


haha ^^ if they say that then THEY are the freak! its kinda fun to lose your temper for the very first time isnt it? anyways, it definitely ok to let it all out...like shout it on top of a hill or something
also, if they really say you're as freak, just dont mind them...proceed like nothing happened, eventually they will forget i think...
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08


yeah it's kinda cool to let out your temper the problem is that... there are people who don't know what to do next after they have done so... they don'y know if they should be embarass or what hehe... good thing I know how to handle myself
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:



yeah it's kinda cool to let out your temper the problem is that... there are people who don't know what to do next after they have done so... they don'y know if they should be embarass or what hehe... good thing I know how to handle myself


ya, that's the most important thing, you must know how to handle yourself, reading some shojo manga sometimes makes me frustrated about how the characters act! but there are some shojo mangas in which the characters are a natural, take masami tsuda's works for example, her characters are really acting like normal people (although the personalities are one of a kind) but unlike other shojo characters, they know how to do in a certain situation (unless the mangaka thinks so) if you dont know masami tsuda search for her works at mangafox.......you'll see it there ^^ im her fan
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:



yeah it's kinda cool to let out your temper the problem is that... there are people who don't know what to do next after they have done so... they don'y know if they should be embarass or what hehe... good thing I know how to handle myself


ya, that's the most important thing, you must know how to handle yourself, reading some shojo manga sometimes makes me frustrated about how the characters act! but there are some shojo mangas in which the characters are a natural, take masami tsuda's works for example, her characters are really acting like normal people (although the personalities are one of a kind) but unlike other shojo characters, they know how to do in a certain situation (unless the mangaka thinks so) if you dont know masami tsuda search for her works at mangafox.......you'll see it there ^^ im her fan


you really know your stuffs huh?

I mean... I never knew the character... seems like you really do a lot of reading
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.